The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread

Give me Larry, Robert Parrish, DJ and Danny Ainge over Byron, Cooper, Magic and the boys in 7.

Wait.....what year is this?

Lakers in 6. I really like this Lakers team.

Though if I am wrong, at least Garnett will get his ring he deserves.

I guess the Celtics are the lesser of two evils but it would be nice if both teams could lose.
Well said, although most of the Celtics fans I know are Pats fans as well, so now they don't shut up about either team.:rolleyes2: I kind of hope the Lakers win so Boston can have two teams to cry about this year.:boohoo::sidelol:

I don't like the Lakers b/c I'm not a fan of the city of Los Angeles with all the celebs and what not.

I don't like Boston b/c they already have the Sawx and Patriots so why would they need a 3rd sport champion? I also loathe Ray Allen and Paul Pierce.

Is it possible to end each game in a tie?

Kevin Garnett plays the game with his hands around his neck in the final minutes. I think this will be the best finals since the Detroit/SA one which nobody watched.

Give me Larry, Robert Parrish, DJ and Danny Ainge over Byron, Cooper, Magic and the boys in 7.

Wait.....what year is this?

+1..Some people will be sadly disappointed when they don't see Magic/Bird ala 88'.

Don't know if I'll catch many games of this series.

Lakers are an absolute lock to win this series. Boston has no chance.

I think the disparity between the two teams is much greater than the media is going to play it up as.

I'll take the Lakers in 5.

+1..Some people will be sadly disappointed when they don't see Magic/Bird ala 88'.

Anyone else struck by the huge gap in skill and talent between the two teams today and those of the late 80's? A little depressing to think the sport has regressed that much.

cant be any worse then last year.

lakers in 5

Back
Top Bottom