The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread

I'm gonna say Lakers in 5. Lakers are just too hot right now.

I really hate the 2-3-2 format. They go the first 3 rounds with 2-2-1-1-1 then switch it up. It never made sense to me.

I really hate the 2-3-2 format. They go the first 3 rounds with 2-2-1-1-1 then switch it up. It never made sense to me.

Well because it's for a CHAMPIONSHIP the 2-3-2 makes more sense to me to be honest. Exhausting players with travel with the 1-1-1 at the end of the series MIGHT take away from the game, especially if it's travel between Boston and LA. It will be good seeing a more rested Laker team back in Boston for game 6 if this game goes 6 or 7 games.

Well because it's for a CHAMPIONSHIP the 2-3-2 makes more sense to me to be honest. Exhausting players with travel with the 1-1-1 at the end of the series MIGHT take away from the game, especially if it's travel between Boston and LA. It will be good seeing a more rested Laker team back in Boston for game 6 if this game goes 6 or 7 games.

If this were the case than i'd expect the NBA to give a travel day so teams could be more "rested." It's all about the ratings but the teams get an extra day off between games 1&2 and 4&5 rather than giving them for the cross country flight. These teams have a combined 13 days off and I believe the Cavs and Spurs did also last year. I think 1-1-1 at the end of the series favors the home team more which I think should happen. If the 2-3-2 is what the NBA wants for the finals than why not have it all postseason? Especially in the opening round which seems to last forever.

i hate both teams...although...since i live in massachusetts and hate the fake sports fans this town breeds like rabbits...im gonna say...GO LAKERS!!!

i hate both teams...although...since i live in massachusetts and hate the fake sports fans this town breeds like rabbits...im gonna say...GO LAKERS!!!

Isn't L.A. notorious for that? Showing up late to Dodgers games and leaving early. Having Laker flags flying after the fact. I think alot of Red Sox Nation across the country formed in 2004. Though I just want it to be close. I'll give this the New England area has the golden ticket in terms of sports teams right now.

Dodgers fans show up late to games because it takes 2hrs to fight traffic to get up to dodgers stadium and just like every other team many fans leave early.

Back
Top Bottom