The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official CELTICS VS LAKERS Thread

Isn't L.A. notorious for that? Showing up late to Dodgers games and leaving early. Having Laker flags flying after the fact. I think alot of Red Sox Nation across the country formed in 2004. Though I just want it to be close. I'll give this the New England area has the golden ticket in terms of sports teams right now.

Yeah it's called "cheating"!!! Oh wait....that's just the Pats.

Yeah it's called "cheating"!!! Oh wait....that's just the Pats.

Still had B.C. in College Hockey and B.C. in football. The Bruins seem to have turned it around. The Red Sox are the biggest sports team in the country, IMO. Also an elite team. Now the Celtics have turned it around. If you're a fan in the Boston area life is good.

Still had B.C. in College Hockey and B.C. in football. The Bruins seem to have turned it around. The Red Sox are the biggest sports team in the country, IMO. Also an elite team. Now the Celtics have turned it around. If you're a fan in the Boston area life is good.

East coast bias. Since mostly all sports reporters are from the east coast this can easily be assumed. Trust me no one out here cares about the Soxs.

East coast bias. Since mostly all sports reporters are from the east coast this can easily be assumed. Trust me no one out here cares about the Soxs.

Yeah, there's no Sox fans at the game when the Red Sox are in Anaheim or Oakland... :lol:

Yeah, there's no Sox fans at the game when the Red Sox are in Anaheim or Oakland... :lol:

There red sox fans but there is also white sox fans too. Of all the teams that come play at dodgers/angels stadium the Yankees have the most fans.

Lakers in 7 (or less). Celts haven't played the Lakers with Gasol yet. And Odom is just coming into his own now, and the Lakers bench is just too much. And then there is Kobe, who can light it up anytime against anyone. MVP!

Phil Jackson vs Doc Rivers......come on!

The deck is stacked!

Lakers in 5 or 6.

For the Celtics I know their defense is good, but who guards Kobe? who guards Odom?

Right now my guess is Allen and Perkins respectively and those are terrible mismatches IMO

I'm kind of torn about who i think will win the series, i hate both teams and dont want either to win, i think i'd rather have Kobe win than the Celtics though. The Lakers are a deeper team, better coached, with a player who can completely take over a game. The Celtics have Pierce and Garnett who are going to be very difficult to stop by the Lakers.....but i dont know.

I guess i'll go with the Lakers in a very tough hard fought 7 game series.

personally, i dont think doc rivers could coach his way out of a sandwich bag...which is why i think and hope the lakers will win

I believe ESPN came out with a report and the Red Sox had the most fans of any team. There is an East Coast Bias in sports but that's because more people live on the East. I don't think it has anything to do with the reporters. USC gets as much coverage as any College Football team in the country. The Lakers get as much coverage as any other NBA team.

It's good for sports when teams in big markets win. The NFL can have anyone win. Though a Boston vs anybody series in the playoffs will beat out virtually any other team aside from maybe the Yankees in ratings.

The 2008 Lakers the most overrated team in NBA history. They are a good team but its idiotic that all these people think they can beat Boston so easily.

Back
Top Bottom