*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread***

Straztheman

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Don't know how many Pistons fans are out there besides me and Ronnieisabeast, but for all who are this is our thread!

We've already clinched the Central and look to be a top seed in the East for the playoffs.

Were 56-23 right now, after our 102-74 victory over the Wizards last night. Maxiell led the team with 28 points and also added 8 rebounds and 3 blocks. Chauncy also looked good after retruning back to the starting lineup and had 13 points.

We play the Raptors next on Sunday at 1.

I have you favored because of experience

Yeah everyone on the Pistons have had a lot of expierience in the playoffs not only individulay, but with this group of guys too.

I think were the best team in the East.

Piston fan here...i think it will be a great series against the celtics..pistons have the experience so we will see..:woot:

The Sixers have enough speed and explosiveness to make it a series IMO. But i dont think they are experienced enough to beat the powerful Pistons. Pistons in 6.

I think the Pistons win in 5 here. This is a vetern ball club that will not lose in round one.

Outside of Andre Miller, i dont think there is a Sixer who has started more than five playoff games. And even Miller hasn't played in that many because Denver loses in the first round every year. The guy with the most playoff experience on the Sixers is probably Kevin Ollie.

Wow, what a shocker. Pistons let that game get away from them. But I got to give the 76ers some credit, they played a perfect 2nd half of basketaball. Chauncy missed 3 curcial free throws at the end, and the whole team couldn't buy a bucket to save their lives. Overall it was just a very dissapointing game for Detriot fans. I just hope we rebound on Wednesday. I view Wednesday's game as a must-win for Detriot.

Back
Top Bottom