*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread***

But hey man I got football at 6 am tomarow :(, and I need to get some sleep for it. I'll post some more tommarow about it bro, it's good to have another intelligent Pistons fan on this site. :up: I'm sure we'll talk more throughout the playoffs.

Yeah, that botherd me too, thankfulley Iguaodala missed the next shot. You can't do that if we make it to face a team like the Celtics. But I'm deffinitly not looking ahead with the way we played in the second half. This really shows you that the game isn't over till it's over.

I may be reaching, but this could be a blessing in disguise.

I'd rather have it be Game 1 of the quarterfinals, than Game 6 of the Eastern finals, ya know? Maybe it'll have them focusing more to finish your opponent off, and put them down for the count.

They breezed into the playoffs, hopefully this smacks them down to reality, and realize they can't play one good half and take the game.

But hey man I got football at 6 am tomarow :(, and I need to get some sleep for it. I'll post some more tommarow about it bro, it's good to have another intelligent Pistons fan on this site. :up: I'm sure we'll talk more throughout the playoffs.

Looking forward to it bro!

Rest up...

I bet the Pistons blow out the 76ers the rest of the series...4-1...

they deserved to lose this one cause throughout the whole game they were pretty much walking..not tring til things got bad...being down by four in the fourth quater..billups and rip never got going cuz Flip was playing the bench early..and he waited to long to put the starters back in...thats why prince was upset at flip..for taking him out...

but you can quote me on this..pistons win the next four games by ten points or more...

I may be reaching, but this could be a blessing in disguise.

I'd rather have it be Game 1 of the quarterfinals, than Game 6 of the Eastern finals, ya know? Maybe it'll have them focusing more to finish your opponent off, and put them down for the count.

They breezed into the playoffs, hopefully this smacks them down to reality, and realize they can't play one good half and take the game.

Yes I agree for the most part. If they were going to lose I would have rather seen them play consistant the whole game then be two completely different teams in sperate halfs.

I bet the Pistons blow out the 76ers the rest of the series...4-1...

they deserved to lose this one cause throughout the whole game they were pretty much walking..not tring til things got bad...being down by four in the fourth quater..billups and rip never got going cuz Flip was playing the bench early..and he waited to long to put the starters back in...thats why prince was upset at flip..for taking him out...

but you can quote me on this..pistons win the next four games by ten points or more...

I would love to see that happen, but I'm leaning towards a 4-2 series win for the Pistons. If we lose on Wednesday, we're going to be in bad shape heading to Philly down 0-2.

I would love to see that happen, but I'm leaning towards a 4-2 series win for the Pistons. If we lose on Wednesday, we're going to be in bad shape heading to Philly down 0-2.

Going with that as well.

They better come out hungry and ANGRY on Wednesday for letting Philly come into the Palace and take one.

Going with that as well.

They better come out hungry and ANGRY on Wednesday for letting Philly come into the Palace and take one.

For sure, we have to win on Wednesday to get this thing 1-1 heading into Philly. Then get control of this series on the road in Philly.

I really don't want to go 7 games with the 76ers for a couple of reasons.

1. The more games we play in this series the more fatigued we'll be in the next.

2. The longer we let the 76ers think they can play with us, the more likely we are to lose this series

I really don't want to go 7 games with the 76ers for a couple of reasons.

1. The more games we play in this series the more fatigued we'll be in the next.

2. The longer we let the 76ers think they can play with us, the more likely we are to lose this series

The Pistons controlled that game for the first half.....the fresh Sixers came out firing and clawing back in the game in the 2nd half numerous times. That youth could be a big advantage this series.

The Pistons controlled that game for the first half.....the fresh Sixers came out firing and clawing back in the game in the 2nd half numerous times. That youth could be a big advantage this series.

If anything I would have expected the Pistons to start out slow, and have the youthful team start out the game effective. However, in this case it was the exact opposite.

I think expierience could also play a big role, just like youth can. If this comes down to a 6 or 7 game series you know that the Pistons have an edge over the 76ers just for the simple fact that almost everyone on the Pistons have been in a seven game series before, whereas most of the 76ers haven't even been in the playoffs before.

What time is the Pistons game tommarow?

7:30 PM EST bro...sadly, I won't be able to see it on TV because it's not on national television, so I'll listen on the radio.

You'll have to fill me in on the Pistons win further when the game is done. :D

Pistons even up the series at 1!

:woot:

I listened to a good portion of the game on the radio, and I liked what I was hearing. Sounded as if we were spreading the ball around, and getting everyone in the game, to get them in flow. Sheed was Sheed, and McDyess had a nice bounce back game.

I like that Stuckey had a very nice game (12 pts - 4 AST), I liked how Hamilton got more involved in the game. Seems like he played with a vengeance tonight. That's what I really wanted to see out of him after Game One. I like that we kept pounding 'em...Philly came out with a big 3rd quarter, and it didn't seem to phase us. Those are the Pistons I've grown accustomed to.

A few things that still bother me is that we came out slow after the half, a lot like Game One, which got us in trouble. Billups disappointed me, I thought he was going to step it up tonight. Maybe Game three. I expected a bit more out of Maxiell as well.

But hey, come playoff time, a win is a win! Nice job, guys!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, Straz, and any other Pistons fans that frequent here.

Go Pistons!!! :woot::up:

i agree with all ur comments on the good and the bad...but in billups d-fence he usually steps it up when the game is on the line...there was no need for that..and i will say probably will not need it for the rest of the series..i said it before and will say it again...pistons will blow out the 76ers the rest of the way...not being a homer but they play like the pistons we are used to..they are the supreior team by far...and the 76ers dont stan a chance...

Back
Top Bottom