*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread***

as a heat fan it feels great seeing the pistons lose game 1...keep it up sixers

Don't know how many Pistons fans are out there besides me and Ronnieisabeast, but for all who are this is our thread!

We've already clinched the Central and look to be a top seed in the East for the playoffs.

Were 56-23 right now, after our 102-74 victory over the Wizards last night. Maxiell led the team with 28 points and also added 8 rebounds and 3 blocks. Chauncy also looked good after retruning back to the starting lineup and had 13 points.

We play the Raptors next on Sunday at 1.

Glad to see there's another couple of Pistons fans on here.

Probably not the best time to find this thread, after we choked away Game 1. So many mistakes, Billups missed free throws, Sheed missing the easy layup late in the game, etc. We had a fifteen point lead for cripes sake!

Wow, what a shocker. Pistons let that game get away from them. But I got to give the 76ers some credit, they played a perfect 2nd half of basketaball. Chauncy missed 3 curcial free throws at the end, and the whole team couldn't buy a bucket to save their lives. Overall it was just a very dissapointing game for Detriot fans. I just hope we rebound on Wednesday. I view Wednesday's game as a must-win for Detriot.

Just saw your post...

I agree with you 100%. The Sixers came out of the half firing, going on a quick run. And when the score was tied at 76, Philly just took over. Prince's missed shot all but sealed the deal.

Wednesday is a must-win, without a doubt. We can't allow them to come in and take two from us at the Palace.

Glad to see there's another couple of Pistons fans on here.

Probably not the best time to find this thread, after we choked away Game 1. So many mistakes, Billups missed free throws, Sheed missing the easy layup late in the game, etc. We had a fifteen point lead for cripes sake!

I know, the second half was terrible. I almost was going to turn the game off at the half becuase I thought we had it all wrapped up too! But, I just hope we can bounce back on Wednesday, becuase that will be an important game for us. I don't want to go to Philly down 0-2.

Just saw your post...

I agree with you 100%. The Sixers came out of the half firing, going on a quick run. And when the score was tied at 76, Philly just took over. Prince's missed shot all but sealed the deal.

Wednesday is a must-win, without a doubt. We can't allow them to come in and take two from us at the Palace.

Chauncy also missing curcial free throws, he also missed on a fast break opprutunity as well, Wallace missing that post-up at the end, and Prince got a pretty good look at that jumper and couldn't get it to go. We just couldn't buy a shot tonight.

LMAO!!!, detroit really showed their age.

Missing shots happens to any team, not just againg ones. With the Pistons older vets, their is a good mix of young guys as well, with Maxiell, Stucko, and Afalo. This team will bounce back and make it a series.

I know, the second half was terrible. I almost was going to turn the game off at the half becuase I thought we had it all wrapped up too! But, I just hope we can bounce back on Wednesday, becuase that will be an important game for us. I don't want to go to Philly down 0-2.

Being up by fifteen, I certainly couldn't blame you.

But, as I'm sure you know, this team can get the 'Jekyl and Hyde' syndrome. That certainly happened this evening.

Chauncy also missing curcial free throws, he also missed on a fast break opprutunity as well, Wallace missing that post-up at the end, and Prince got a pretty good look at that jumper and couldn't get it to go. We just couldn't buy a shot tonight.

I thought Hamilton should've had the chance to have that shot, to tell you the truth.

Not blaming Prince, but I would've been more confident in Rip to drain it.

Being up by fifteen, I certainly couldn't blame you.

But, as I'm sure you know, this team can get the 'Jekyl and Hyde' syndrome. That certainly happened this evening.

I think that's the story of the Pistons in the playoffs recently. They just don't put teams away when they should. They let Philly stay around too long.

I thought Hamilton should've had the chance to have that shot, to tell you the truth.

Not blaming Prince, but I would've been more confident in Rip to drain it.

I honestly would have liked to seen it go to Maxciell down low, and hope he either made it or drew a foul.

I also was dissapointed when Chauncey got fouled on what looked like a 3, but they ruled it a 2.

I honestly would have liked to seen it go to Maxciell down low, and hope he either made it or drew a foul.

I also was dissapointed when Chauncey got fouled on what looked like a 3, but they ruled it a 2.

Maxciell was a force inside, IMO, for parts of the game. He was quick on rebounds, and slammed down everything that came his way.

I liked his tenacity, although he didn't do too much down the stretch. No opportunities, really. He angered me when he jumped in too early after that missed free throw. You can't make little mistakes like that in the playoffs. Although I'm sure it'll improve.

Maxciell was a force inside, IMO, for parts of the game. He was quick on rebounds, and slammed down everything that came his way.

I liked his tenacity, although he didn't do too much down the stretch. No opportunities, really. He angered me when he jumped in too early after that missed free throw. You can't make little mistakes like that in the playoffs. Although I'm sure it'll improve.

Yeah, that botherd me too, thankfulley Iguaodala missed the next shot. You can't do that if we make it to face a team like the Celtics. But I'm deffinitly not looking ahead with the way we played in the second half. This really shows you that the game isn't over till it's over.

Back
Top Bottom