*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread***

i agree with all ur comments on the good and the bad...but in billups d-fence he usually steps it up when the game is on the line...there was no need for that..and i will say probably will not need it for the rest of the series..i said it before and will say it again...pistons will blow out the 76ers the rest of the way...not being a homer but they play like the pistons we are used to..they are the supreior team by far...and the 76ers dont stan a chance...

Hope you're right man, I really do...

That first game scared the crap out of me though, so I'm still a bit cautious to predict straight blowouts for the rest of the series.

Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately, I was at a party watching the Pistons game so I couldn't post on here until today.

But I watched the whole game two, and that game was an example of what Detroit basketball should be like. Everyone was hitting their shots, and the D was playing excelletent.

Tonight's game is big. Whoever wins goes up 2-1. And I don't want to go down 2-1 tonight and have another "must win" situation in game 4. I hope to see the Pistons come out strong like they did in game 2. If they can play together for a full four quarters we'll be fine. We just have to make sure we don't have a game one type lapse.

Hope you're right man, I really do...

That first game scared the crap out of me though, so I'm still a bit cautious to predict straight blowouts for the rest of the series.

Can't wait for tomorrow night.

If we win tonight, I think we'll take this series the rest of the way. I view tonight's game as who will win the series.

So I really want to win tonight. :woot:

Man is this game going downhill fast. Rip's in foul trouble, Philly's crowd has been into the game the whole time, and worst of all we had what a 15 posession drought not making a bucket?

This is really looking bad right now for Detriot guys...

Tell me that didn't just happen.

Tell me that Rasheed Wallace didn't have two total points.

Tell me we didn't let the 76ers take the lead - again.

There's really no positives to take out of this game. We didn't play Detroit basketball, and we let Philly take over. We were terrible out of the half - again.

:shakeno:

Tell me that didn't just happen.

Tell me that Rasheed Wallace didn't have two total points.

Tell me we didn't let the 76ers take the lead - again.

There's really no positives to take out of this game. We didn't play Detroit basketball, and we let Philly take over. We were terrible out of the half - again.

:shakeno:

Worst Pistons game all year. That was the most pathetic basketball game I've seen played in a long time.

Get ready to board this thread up. This series is over. The Pistons just aren't as good as they used to be, the Sixers are too energetic and fast for the Pistons and there is nothing they can do to stop us from running.

Get ready to board this thread up. This series is over. The Pistons just aren't as good as they used to be, the Sixers are too energetic and fast for the Pistons and there is nothing they can do to stop us from running.

Come again?

It's about time WE took over the second half, and had a big third quarter to win the game, instead of the other way around.

I love the way we handled adversity tonight. Can't complain about too much after a win like this, but if we end up winning this series, we have to play two good halves of basketball every game for a chance to win.

Now, let's win one at the Palace!

Go Pistons!

Sixers completely tanked

the Pistons experience showed

I dont know how it happened, i really dont, again we were destroying them in almost every facet of the game and then that third KILLED us. It was an EVEN fourth quarter, but that third was a complete choke job by the Sixers.

We could be in some trouble now.....it's going to be tough to win two games in Detroit if thats what it came down to.

Whats up piston fans. Philly fan here. I thought we had you last night but guess what? I thought wrong. You all dominated in the 3rd quarter. This is a very interesting series though. In my opinion whoever wins game 5 will win the series. If the sixers win game 5, I think Detroit will have problems in game 6 because our 6th man (fans) will definately show up for the home game and they will be very energetic. On the flip side, if Detroit wins game 5, I just can't see Philly winning 2 more games against such an expereinced team like Detroit.

Huge win guys. Everyone played great the second half. I'd like to give some props to Antonio McDyss playing with a broken nose, and was still a huge factor in the outcome of the game. Here in Detriot let me tell you, people are excited, and I can guarentee you that Game 5 will be a very rought enviornment for the 76ers.

Here are some notable stats from last nights win:

Prince- 23 points, 6 boards, 4 steals, 2 assists

Maxiell- 4 points, 5 boards, 1 steal, 3 blocked shots, 1 assist

Wallace- 20 points (4-7 from 3), 10 boards, 1 steal, 3 assisits

Hamilton- 18 points, 5 boards, 7 assists, 1 steal

Billups- 18 points, 7 assists, 2 steals, 6 boards

The 76ers turned the ball over 19 times, and were out rebounded badly in the second half.

Straztheman's player of the game-

Rasheed Wallace

'Sheed was 4-7 from three point land, and got hot when the Pistons needed some shots. After he got his one and only technical foul (which I thought was garbage) he was able to cool himself down during half time, and came out on fire in the second half. Which earned him not only a double-double, but Straztheman's player of the game.

Sixers completely tanked

the Pistons experience showed

I dont know how it happened, i really dont, again we were destroying them in almost every facet of the game and then that third KILLED us. It was an EVEN fourth quarter, but that third was a complete choke job by the Sixers.

We could be in some trouble now.....it's going to be tough to win two games in Detroit if thats what it came down to.

When your outscored 34-16 in the third quarter, I don't care if your even in the fourth at all. The Pistons showed the whole world why they are the 2 seed, and whose the more expirienced and better team last night.

Your thinking way to fast. I just saw your post in the 2008 Eastern Confereence thread and this is what you said:

Until Boston-Detroit in the finals, who cares about the rest of the east. The 76ers aren't going to beat the Pistons, especially with the way they have been playing in the last 10 games.

Hmm...Interesting, seems to me you just can't make up your mind. :lol:

But dude if you just want to talk smack about the Pistons we don't need it in this thread. This is a thread for Pistons fans, and intellegent NBA fans. If you don't like the Pistons, or just like the 76ers post in the 76ers thread or start your on, but don't hijack this thread. :up:

Back
Top Bottom