the official get henning out of miami thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official get henning out of miami thread

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
we need a new oc, like now. im calling for the guys head. as long as he is here we will never be able to open the offense up and spread the field. he is to damn conservative. nobody will be scared of this o with his crappy play calling, and we will only go so far. or when something is working the guy wants to get slick and do a trick play, JUST STICK WITH WHATS WORKING! why call for ricky to do a rb pass at the one when we were running the ball down their throat? why bring in the wildcat when henne is on a roll? why bring white in when the game is on the line? why play action in the 2 min drill? GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE NOW!! or we wont ever live up to our potentially on offense. he is just pulling the o down. this better be his last year

I SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR THIS ISNT A DOOMSDAY THREAD. SORRY ABOUT THE TIMING. I JUST THINK HE WILL HOLD US BACK FROM WE COULD POTENTIALLY BE.

we need a new oc, like now. Im calling for the guys head. As long as he is here we will never be able to open the offense up and spread the field. He is to damn conservative. Nobody will be scared of this o with his crappy play calling, and we will only go so far. Or when something is working the guy wants to get slick and do a trick play, just stick with whats working! Why call for ricky to do a rb pass at the one when we were running the ball down their throat? Why bring in the wildcat when henne is on a roll? Why bring white in when the game is on the line? Why play action in the 2 min drill? Get this guy out of here now!! Or we wont ever live up to our potentially on offense. He is just pulling the o down.

c"mon man!

I realize this is an ongoing problem but the timing of it makes it seem like another one of those doomday threads after a loss...

we need a new oc, like now. im calling for the guys head. as long as he is here we will never be able to open the offense up and spread the field. he is to damn conservative. nobody will be scared of this o with his crappy play calling, and we will only go so far. or when something is working the guy wants to get slick and do a trick play, JUST STICK WITH WHATS WORKING! why call for ricky to do a rb pass at the one when we were running the ball down their throat? why bring in the wildcat when henne is on a roll? why bring white in when the game is on the line? why play action in the 2 min drill? GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE NOW!! or we wont ever live up to our potentially on offense. he is just pulling the o down.

With that sentence I was having flashbacks of Wannys offenses. I agree though remove him.

I don't have a problem with Henning. He's a pretty decent, perhaps slightly above average offensive coordinator. We've had such turnover at that position, and he's working with a younger group that seems to be comfortable learning from him. He's likely retiring within a couple of years anyway, as he is 68.

Paul P. was the one who needed to go, and I'm glad he did.

i don't like Henning either as an oc and its likely he was on board with the this pat white debacle. side note: Henne & Sparano still haven't learned when to use timeouts.

Man I hate him. We need new and innovative. Something to keep up with the rest of the NFL!! THROW THE DAMN BALL DEEP

Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have no clue how the offense is going to look once the regular season starts. WHY WOULD HE OPEN UP THE OFFENSE FOR A PRESEASON GAME?!!? You can start this thread if the same thing happens in the regular season, which im sure it wont.

This guy appears to have shown little with NO considering the time frame... and has had enough of a chance here too. He also needs to be kicked to the curb.
2whe62e-1.jpg

Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have no clue how the offense is going to look once the regular season starts. WHY WOULD HE OPEN UP THE OFFENSE FOR A PRESEASON GAME?!!? You can start this thread if the same thing happens in the regular season, which im sure it wont.

lol do you not see the same offense as last year, same play calling? like i said befor we will be fine but henning puts the o in bad spots bc of his play calling.

This guy appears to have shown little with NO considering the time frame... and has had enough of a chance here too. He also needs to be kicked to the curb.
2whe62e-1.jpg

agree!!! new oc and special teams coach

Back
Top Bottom