The official jets will get there ***** handed them tonight vs the ravens. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official jets will get there ***** handed them tonight vs the ravens.

We didn't get our ***** handed to us but we did lose. It was just an awful game, our O was awful, our D wasn't good, the only phase we did well in was STs.

Yes I know we only gave up 10 pts so people may think the D was good but the dumb penalties and allowing Baltimore to continue to convert on 3rd and longs killed us all night.

Our O never had a chance to get in rythm b/c the D couldn't get off the field, the hope was the O could sustain a few drives but they seemed more like they were just trying to hold it as long as possible instead of trying to move the football. Every play they were breaking the huddle late and milking the playclock. You have to attack, you can't sit back playing passive and expect to move the ball on a D like baltimore.

I'm happy w/:

LT
Leonhard
Pouha
Weatherford
Folk
Thomas

I'm annoyed w/:

Cromartie
Slauson
Brick
Greene
Rex
Schottenheimer

The good news is we played awful football and lost by a single point to a team that should be one of the top teams in the league, the bad news is we played undisciplined football that we didn't play last year. We need that to be corrected and quickly, I don't feel good going up against that Pats O so we will likely be 0-2, I said all along 2-2 after 4 is where we need to be so if we can't win Sunday that puts a ton of pressure on us at Miami in 2 weeks and gives you guys a chance to almost bury us. We'll see what happens.

Nice spin! Why nothing about your boy Sanchez?

You could have just started, and ended, your post with, "The Jets suck" and that would have said everything.

HAHA!

The good news is we played awful football and lost by a single point to a team that should be one of the top teams in the league, the bad news is we played undisciplined football that we didn't play last year. We need that to be corrected and quickly, I don't feel good going up against that Pats O so we will likely be 0-2, I said all along 2-2 after 4 is where we need to be so if we can't win Sunday that puts a ton of pressure on us at Miami in 2 weeks and gives you guys a chance to almost bury us. We'll see what happens.

This is the NFL. A loss is still a loss. There arent any moral victories in this league. Come on, you know that junc. Heck, I remember you Jets fans telling US that after the tough loss we had againist the Colts (last season)

Baltimore turned the ball over THREE times in the first half and you guys could only manage to score 6 points?!?!?! That is pathetic.

Not to mention, Sanchez only having 75 passing yards for the entire game lol.

I think the Jets D will be absolutely fine. I mean, I hope it wont be but I wouldnt bet againist them making all those mistakes/penalties again like that.

Another concern would be the Offensive playcalling. Gruden was even mentioning that he needs to take the training wheels off and let Sanchez air it out.

Next week should be a really good game to see how the Jets bounce back againist the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom