The official jets will get there ***** handed them tonight vs the ravens. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official jets will get there ***** handed them tonight vs the ravens.

Jets will get destroyed by the Patriots next week, then by us. I'm not too sure they can beat the Bills at this point.

Wow. The Jets just got their ***** beat so bad they changed the rules on TGG so so that you need to sign up to go on there... Of course my pass isn't working.

LOL I tried to log on and read their posts but couldn't either. Their site must be overloaded after that pathetic display hahahaa

Ravens turned the ball over 3 times and got horrible field position most of the game and still won, same old Jets....What are the odds the Jets set a record for fewest actual Touchdowns in a season this year?

BTW, Cromartie and the rookie weren't even that good, how did the Ravens/Flacco not exploit that for more points? You know Brady will next week.

I can't wait to listen to WFAN tomorrow!

Haha...

I hate the Jets. No offense, Sancheesy looked like garbage on that last drive that could have won them the game, no confidence. Did you see him signaling to his receivers taking forever to snap the ball, as the clock is ticking away? What the hell was that? He thinks he's Manning. :lol: Actually, Manning would have hurried and snapped the ball, instead of trying to look cool.

Can't wait to be them in a couple weeks.

TGG said:
The WFAN contest answers are for registered members only. If you came here for any other reason, shoot me an email through the contact page and maybe I'll let you register

Wow talk about SOJ. They really did shut TGG down LMAO.

He thinks he's Manning.

Sanchez is the opposite of Peyton Manning.

Peyton Manning calls all his own plays himself, while the Colts coach just watches silently.

Sanchez is in a hurry up situation, clock ticking, and he still needs instructions from the sidelines, with everything spelled out to him.

Back
Top Bottom