The official jets will get there ***** handed them tonight vs the ravens. | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official jets will get there ***** handed them tonight vs the ravens.

OMG this is sad. Jetnation is also ****ing down. 3 Jets message boards down. Maybe the best day of my ****ing life.

Actually, I think they just don't open their message board unless you're registered. WTF?

I cant wait to see what rex says in his press conference. He might think they are already eliminated from the playoffs the way they played HAHAHA

Jets lose. Too bad Mr. Bigmouth FAT Coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your offense is a total disaster. The Fins will sweep the Jets again this year. All the hype, all the bragging, the big free agent signings and I honestly see an offense that has a lot of work to do to be average. Sorry but it's true. I must admit that their defense is excellent but you have to be able to complete passes in todays NFL or you go nowhere. At some point late in the game they had 5 first downs. As far as I know that's not considered good!!!!!!!I couldn't be happier than to see Ryan look like a buffoon.

The Jets run defense was good, but the secondary was mediocre and the entire defense is undisciplined. I guess they mirror the coach. I still can't believe the Ravens didn't throw the ball when they were in the redzone more often. Tom Brady will be.

Karlos Dansby will be ready to meet Mark Sanchez and Shonn "Fumbles" Green

Sad Jets fans are the best.

2008_12_jetsdolphinsfans-1.jpg

We didn't get our ***** handed to us but we did lose. It was just an awful game, our O was awful, our D wasn't good, the only phase we did well in was STs.

Yes I know we only gave up 10 pts so people may think the D was good but the dumb penalties and allowing Baltimore to continue to convert on 3rd and longs killed us all night.

Our O never had a chance to get in rythm b/c the D couldn't get off the field, the hope was the O could sustain a few drives but they seemed more like they were just trying to hold it as long as possible instead of trying to move the football. Every play they were breaking the huddle late and milking the playclock. You have to attack, you can't sit back playing passive and expect to move the ball on a D like baltimore.

I'm happy w/:

LT
Leonhard
Pouha
Weatherford
Folk
Thomas

I'm annoyed w/:

Cromartie
Slauson
Brick
Greene
Rex
Schottenheimer

The good news is we played awful football and lost by a single point to a team that should be one of the top teams in the league, the bad news is we played undisciplined football that we didn't play last year. We need that to be corrected and quickly, I don't feel good going up against that Pats O so we will likely be 0-2, I said all along 2-2 after 4 is where we need to be so if we can't win Sunday that puts a ton of pressure on us at Miami in 2 weeks and gives you guys a chance to almost bury us. We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom