The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

No comment :fire:

LOL!!!!

This must be how Yankee fans feel.I see it as jealously Amars,people love the root against what is arguably the best franchise in the NBA(no disrespect to Boston).

Btw if we could just play a little team defense in the playoffs we may surprise.I promise you the Suns remember the 7 game series last season.

Remember last year's playoffs,the Lakers came out looking like some other team had stolen our uniforms.I guess I'm hoping they can flip the switch again this year.GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

This team has no motivation. Kobe is the only one that comes to play but being constantly double and triple team is wearing him down. Playoff time soon so I hope that flip the switch because I know we are capable of beating the suns in 5 game series.

This team has no motivation. Kobe is the only one that comes to play but being constantly double and triple team is wearing him down. Playoff time soon so I hope that flip the switch because I know we are capable of beating the suns in 5 game series.

I've been trying to talk to this. Kobe is the best 1 on 1 player that the league has seen in quite some time...this translates into the rest of the guys getting complacent watching Kobe score 50+...HE has taken the rest of these guys out of their game. Do you think the majority of these guys got into the NBA by sitting and watching somebody else do it alll...:shakeno:

...and now, Kobe is S P E N T..... best thing that the Lakers could do is trade Kobe for somebody else's franchise....

I've been trying to talk to this. Kobe is the best 1 on 1 player that the league has seen in quite some time...this translates into the rest of the guys getting complacent watching Kobe score 50+...HE has taken the rest of these guys out of their game. Do you think the majority of these guys got into the NBA by sitting and watching somebody else do it alll...:shakeno:

...and now, Kobe is S P E N T..... best thing that the Lakers could do is trade Kobe for somebody else's franchise....

I could be wasting my time,but here goes.az,I don't know witch Laker team you have been watching,but Kobe has done nothing but to try to get his teammates "off" first all season. Kobe's is leading the team in assists with 5.4apg(career avg. 4.5) to go along with his scoring title.Also could you please elaborate how trading Kobe would be the best thing for the Lakers storied franchise.As for the players standing watching(so last season),that just isn't true.They are all getting open looks,but just can't hit their shots.If you had been watching the Lakers this season with any kind of regularity you would know our biggest problem is defense.We just can't seem to play any.Well good luck in the playoffs az.

:bighug:

Kobe all season has been passing the ball. Especially in the the first half he usually have 5pts. Ever since Lamar Luke and Kwame injury the bench players couldnt pick up the slack. They cant hit a open shot if their life dependent on them. If you look at the 50pt game streak he had they were after the allstar break and during the injury period of 60% of our Starting lineup. The lakers were playing great before the injury to our starting lineup. Trading Kobe will be the stupidest move the franchise can make. Kobe is the MVP of the NBA. No other players command more attention then him.

I could be wasting my time,but here goes.az,I don't know witch Laker team you have been watching,but Kobe has done nothing but to try to get his teammates "off" first all season. Kobe's is leading the team in assists with 5.4apg(career avg. 4.5) to go along with his scoring title.Also could you please elaborate how trading Kobe would be the best thing for the Lakers storied franchise.As for the players standing watching(so last season),that just isn't true.They are all getting open looks,but just can't hit their shots.If you had been watching the Lakers this season with any kind of regularity you would know our biggest problem is defense.We just can't seem to play any.Well good luck in the playoffs az.

:bighug:

Well said lol. Kobe For MVP!

There is absolutely no way Kobe finishes higher than 3rd in the MVP race...

Hey he can be 3rd in the voting but the fans know who the real face of NBA is and it aint Nash or Dirk. Nobody sellsout more road games then KOBE and I have yet to hear fans of opposing team chant MVP for nash or dirk. Like I stated before Kobe will never win the MVP. He didnt win it in 2003 when he should won it. With sportswriter media and players choosing the mvp kobe will never have a chance because the mainly the media are a bunch of *******. They dont want be in shaq dogg house. Bottom line.

Hey he can be 3rd in the voting but the fans know who the real face of NBA is and it aint Nash or Dirk. Nobody sellsout more road games then KOBE and I have yet to hear fans of opposing team chant MVP for nash or dirk. Like I stated before Kobe will never win the MVP. He didnt win it in 2003 when he should won it. With sportswriter media and players choosing the mvp kobe will never have a chance because the mainly the media are a bunch of *******. They dont want be in shaq dogg house. Bottom line.

Dude, you have got to take off the homer glasses. I would like a link to the road games thing. If it is true, its cause fans show up in groves just to boooooo him.:lol:
Is Kobe the most single dominant player in the game right now? Without a doubt. Is he the MVP....not even third IMO.
BTW: When the fans are yelling MVP, it is usually when the Lakers are losing and they are mocking him:wink:
They dont want to be in Shaq's doghouse?:goof: -Is that the best you can do?

Remember, this is the same Kobe that when his team was down 19 with :07 down is bombing threes, just so HE can get to the 50 point mark (Jackson never should have had him in at that point)

Seriously you obviously dont watch much basketball other then suns basketball. You are like a sheep that follows the media herd. You cant come up with your own opinion.

A #7 seed #1 in road attendance. It aint to see lamar odom play. Suns are not even in the top 5:lol:
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/sports/pros/article_1055900.php
Elsewhere, the Lakers' popularity remains strong. They are the NBA's highest-drawing road team with an average attendance of 18,769, ahead of Cleveland's 18,739, Miami's 18,656, San Antonio's 18,625 and Detroit's 18,579.

Boston Fans Cheering Kobe MVP. No other town hate the lakers more then boston.
http://nba.aolsportsblog.com/2007/02/01/boston-fans-love-kobe-bryant/
Last night during the Celtics v. Lakers game, the Garden fans started cheering loudly: "Kooobeee...Kooobeee". For a second there I thought the Lakers were playing at home at the Staples Center. The crowd's enthusiasm for Bryant picked up throughout the game and even ended with them lacing Kobe with an "M-V-P" chant. I know it's been years since the Lakers and Celtics played a meaningful game, but this rivalry still runs really deep. Even up to a few years ago the Celtics fans would still throw out that "beat L.A." chant whenever the Lakers would come to town.

Back
Top Bottom