The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Hey, he still has 3 championships, which is more than you can say for most of the greats of the game. It doesn't matter who else was on the team, all that matters is that he was a part of it, and a main contributor.

Touche, you cant take that away from him, but I dont ever see it happening again. What I do see is an arrogant, extremely talented player, that IMO is not happy or a very good person. That personna follows him on the court.

Your Avatar makes my point for me. Take a look at his face, he doesnt smile, all I see him do is scowl. Nothing outwardly positive about it....and for the first time in my life I feel bad for Lakers fans.:wink:

Touche, you cant take that away from him, but I dont ever see it happening again. What I do see is an arrogant, extremely talented player, that IMO is not happy or a very good person. That personna follows him on the court.

Your Avatar makes my point for me. Take a look at his face, he doesnt smile, all I see him do is scowl. Nothing outwardly positive about it....and for the first time in my life I feel bad for Lakers fans.:wink:

And you dont see that happening again because???? Dont feel bad for us we be in contention every decade for championship unlike your little team out of phoenix.

Just because Kobe is not a friend of the media and the media paints him in a bad manner doesnt mean you have to believe them. He just not a media person. Here a perfect example here in los angeles and orange county he does so much community service with children, the homeless and many other aspect in the community but most goes unnotice. WHY UNNOTICE? because he doesnt bring attention to himself or calls a press conference to show everyone what he doing to the community. I only found out because they recently mentioned it on the local radio station how kobe does not like being in the public eye and does stuff because he can not to get fame. When Shaq was here he did alot for the inner city but it was always on the news and the press always was there. He like the attention. Kobe just like to keep thing to himself does that make him a bad person. Some people just cant think for themselves and since the media said it, it must be true.

The Lakers are better off playing the Suns then the Spurs. Playing the Suns they have a chance (although slim). Against the Spurs their done in 5!

The Lakers are better off playing the Suns then the Spurs. Playing the Suns they have a chance (although slim). Against the Spurs their done in 5!

All depends on defense and lamar. Kobe will get his points but if the team plays defense and lamar has 15 and 10 series lakers can beat the suns.

:whistle:

THe way things are going, you guys are gonna see the Mavericks in round 1

To the Lakers credit, the Clippers are a virtual Buzz-saw right now, and I am a bit nervous of the Suns seeing them in the playoffs as we dont match up well against them...at all:shakeno:

Lakers won't be facing us in the first round. And since you aren't getting out of the first round, maybe next year then :)

WOOOW lakers stink!!! I hope they lose the next 2 and not make playoffs!!! No Matter the outcome Lakers will go out 1st rd!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Not sure what you are refering to, but I do see Nash spending a good portion on of the 2nd quarter on the bench....smiling the entire time.

By packing hard...is that like Kobe sure packed that chick in Denver hard? :evil:

Just as hard as Kobe did LOL. yeah Nash was on the floor, but got right up and scored :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom