The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

14 Championships is exactly what I am talking about. Most without Kobe.

No, the reason the Suns lost is because the reigning MVP was injured, even though they still had 2 All-star calibur players....

Also, prior to this year, the Suns were going without Amare Stoudemire for the better part of 1-1/2 seasons..didnt stop them from going to the playoffs and being a serious contender....Nash can do it with or without All-Stars on his team...:wink:

Of course most without kobe but 3 with him. 3 more the Nash will probably ever have. If he doesnt make it at least to the finals this year or next he never will. You part Amare on the Lakers and they make it to Finals GUARANTEED.

Of course most without kobe but 3 with him. 3 more the Nash will probably ever have. If he doesnt make it at least to the finals this year or next he never will. You part Amare on the Lakers and they make it to Finals GUARANTEED.

Yeah, and you put Shaq in his prime with Nash and I could easily see three titles as well...:wink:

Kobe and Stoudemire = Champoinships? Same thing I heard Laker fans saying about Lamar Odom.

You miss the point, its not Nash and Stoudemire winning games. You throw in Nash and Boris Diaw (Who), Nash and Leandro Barbosa (Double Who), Nash and Tim Thomas (Every team in the league has given up on this guy) Nash and????. Doesnt seem to matter cause he elevates the play of every teammate on his team. Same thing that MJ did. Sorry, I dont even see Kobe elevate the star quality players on his team....

Yeah, and you put Shaq in his prime with Nash and I could easily see three titles as well...:wink:

Kobe and Stoudemire = Champoinships? Same thing I heard Laker fans saying about Lamar Odom.

You miss the point, its not Nash and Stoudemire winning games. You throw in Nash and Boris Diaw (Who), Nash and Leandro Barbosa (Double Who), Nash and Tim Thomas (Every team in the league has given up on this guy) Nash and????. Doesnt seem to matter cause he elevates the play of every teammate on his team. Same thing that MJ did. Sorry, I dont even see Kobe elevate the star quality players on his team....

Ya Nash with Dirk really worked out well. How many championship did that produce. I never heard any Laker fan gloating over Lamar. You act like we never knew Lamar was. Lamar played on the clippers with all the hype in the world but we quickly found out it was all hype before he was even on the heat. As for Boris Diaw and Barbosa you act like they are journeymen players and have been a bust. How long have they been in the league. A whole 3 years. They should be playing better every year until their prime. Kobe doesnt elevate his team because that not his job. He's not a PG. He a shooter that create amazing plays. Dwade is more of a point guard then kobe at least he plays the position.

By that time we should be healthy to make our run. Looking for a great series.

Hmmm looks like w'ell meet in the first round Lakers.Ya ready?

No disrespect Dre,but I'd much rather play your Spurs then either Phoenix or Dallas in the first round.To me I think we just match up better with SA.Hell at this point I'm just hoping the Lakers can hold on to the 6th seed.Should be a fun series,and with the leagues best player on my team,well anything can happen.Are you ready?

No disrespect Dre,but I'd much rather play your Spurs then either Phoenix or Dallas in the first round.To me I think we just match up better with SA.Hell at this point I'm just hoping the Lakers can hold on to the 6th seed.Should be a fun series,and with the leagues best player on my team,well anything can happen.Are you ready?

You might just be the only person I know who likes the same teams I do:bighug:

The way things are shaping up, looks like it could be the Suns and the Lakers in the first round...The way the Lakers are playing right now, I would like that match-up very much:D

J/K: The Lakers are always tough for the Suns, no matter what the records or situation...

I dont see it as disrespect,but the Spurs have also become again, in the "media" one of the favs to win it all again.No team in the west has an easy task,and remember the playoffs is a whole different ballgame.

For you guys I think one of your best matchups will be Odom.If he plays well,itll be a helluva series.

Spurs In no 5 or 6 over the lakers I'm not worried about any team other then Phoenix or Dallas .More Dallas then anything.Maybe In 2 more years when Andrew Bynum gets better you gotta shot but not this year.....NEXT

Back
Top Bottom