The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

No way you pass on beasley- draft him and trade him if the offers there but if not u got a stud for the next few years anyways

Its going to take a lot more than Miller to get Beasley, no matter how skeptical Riley may be. The only rumor I've heard that makes any sense is Brand/7th for Marion/2nd. And maybe throw in a sign and trade with Maggette for Blount to sweeten the deal. You can at least rationalize that trade.....most of the other rumors have bordered on the absurd.

Odds are Beasley ends up in Miami.....but who knows.

I say draft beasley, and then see who drafts mayo, or bayless and then trade with that team and pick up extra players. I say no to beasley because next year you could make a bid at boozer or brand.

Its going to take a lot more than Miller to get Beasley, no matter how skeptical Riley may be. The only rumor I've heard that makes any sense is Brand/7th for Marion/2nd. And maybe throw in a sign and trade with Maggette for Blount to sweeten the deal. You can at least rationalize that trade.....most of the other rumors have bordered on the absurd.

Odds are Beasley ends up in Miami.....but who knows.
Well, I've heard of Beasley & Blount for Miller & Conley and the 5th round pick. Memphis has countered back with Lowry instead of Conley. And they even tried to counter back at Riley with Miller, 28th pick (yes, they think Riley is THIS stupid), and Lowry.

If any team want beasley they better pay up and they should sell their soul.

When all is said and done, Miami will draft Beasley. There is too much talk and speculation around Riley which is the opposite of what he does. This is definitely all hoopla to have Beasley fall to #2. Beasley is coming to Miami.

Good job by Riley and co. Hes come out of more than one draft looking foolish but this time around the best player falls in his lap at 2 and he gets a solid backcourt mate for Wade with a couple second round picks. No complaints here....

I love it. What a solid draft. Beasley and Chalmers. When it was pick 38 and Chalmers was still on the board I kept hoping that he would somehow fall to #52. I knew he wouldnt, so to no surprise, he was drafted shortly after that. But later on that night when I was watching some post analysis and saw Miami traded for him, I was so friggin happy. What a great draft for the Heat. They will be in the playoffs next year.

Miami Heat 'blown away' by Beasley; adds Chalmers

"In my mind, and in our mind, there was no question we feel he was the best talent in the draft," Heat President Pat Riley said. "It's not important whether he's the best fit."

The Heat then added Kansas point guard Mario Chalmers, who was drafted by Minnesota with the fourth pick in the second round, in exchange for two future second-round picks and cash.

Chalmers, who was named Most Outstanding Player of the NCAA Final Four, is known for his defensive grit and shooting.

The Heat rounded out its night by selecting 6-8 Kansas forward Darnell Jackson with the No. 52 pick.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-flspheatspec27sbjun27,0,4244027.story

Back
Top Bottom