***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Chicago's game is to try and get Lebron to throw a punch. It backfired and they lost a player for a game. D rose sees how physical it is and hes like "Nah, I'm good."

Its GAME DAY! we will win with turnovers and defense. Look for wade to be more active in this one. Also Chalmers will step up now that hes got someone breathing down his neck!!

LETS GOOO!! give them no hope.

Well, that was a throat stomping, let's close this out in Miami and get some rest.

We now have this series by the throat! Lets close this **** out in the 305!!! Miami ****ing HEATTTTTT!!!!!!

gotta love it, one game they give them their worst playoff loss in franchise history, and in another game they hold them their lowest playoff points in franchise history, LMAO AT THE BULLS

gotta love it, one game they give them their worst playoff loss in franchise history, and in another game they hold them their lowest playoff points in franchise history, LMAO AT THE BULLS

Here's some stats:

Miami has given the Bulls four marks of playoff futility in one series - worst playoff loss (36 points, game 2), lowest scoring quarter in any postseason game (9 points in the 3rd quarter, game 4), lowest shooting percentage in any postseason game (25.7%, game 4), lowest total points in any postseason game (65 points, game 4)

Also, in game 4, 20 of Chicago's 65 points were from the free throw line.

But they won game 1 so we suck, right guys? lol

There's also a rift in the locker room now with Richard Hamilton publicly displeased about his current role with the team.

WTF is going on?!?! We come out swinging and let them back into the game?!?!

Yes!!!! Whew what an exciting (heart attack inducing win)

1. Vintage 06 Wade on offense and defense at the end
2. If we never play the Bulls in any post season game ever again it'd be fine with me
3. I think we wait too long to put Anderson in when it's getting tough, same with Cole, they're energetic and tough.
4. Knicks/Pacers, please slug it out and beat each other up a bit will you?

No worries.

Miami is still not interested in playing at the level we all know that they can play at.

But tonight they will win. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Heat win the next four. Miami plays their best basketball when they have to. I think they feel like they have to tonight.

Heat shot so poorly Monday night. LeBron was the only one who had a good game. Wade took an awful three. Ray Allen didn't hit much of anything. Bosh was no where. Mike Miller & Chris Andersen were both in ghost mode.

Different story tonight.

obama08wq9gif-1.jpg

Its going to be a tough road to championship number two if this is what Wade is going to be from here on out. Hope he gets another week off and the bruises start to heal.

well since there's no nba playoff thread i guess i'll post it here...i sure hope memphis plays in the finals...those 2 bigs would give the heat fits...and damn is paul george breaking out this postseason into a stud...glad to see memphis and indy in the conference finals...good watches

Back
Top Bottom