The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

If I'm Craig McTavish I take Ales Hemsky aside and tell him that if he does'nt shoot the puck at the net at least 5 times tonight he is sitting game 5...the guy is driving me insane. It's like he is afraid to shoot the ****ing puck.

The Oilers powerplay is horrid right now...

Cycle it around the boards...cycle it around the boards....cycle it around the boards...out to the point....over to the other point...pass to the middle in shooting range....back to the point and then out of the zone.

SHOOT THE ****ING PUCK FOR ONCE!

Pronger TOUCHES Rechi and he falls down like he is shot by a sniper and gets a penalty...then Staal plays the puck at the blueline with a broken stick (a penalty) and does'nt get called...

Watson and McCreary are embarassing themselves tonight.

Oh goody...Colin Campbell is on between periods on HNIC...now he can give us the "the officiating is great, everything is fine" line of ****....

I love the newer, wide open hockey but some of these calls are getting rediculous....'specially when the officials are missing obvious stuff.

Back
Top Bottom