The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

Rocky Raccoon said:
:sidelol:

having a nice convo with yourself UT?

LOL...pretty much.

I did'nt want to be a total egomaniac and start an "official game thread".

It is a nice way to run up my post count while actually contributing some what positively to the board...:lol:

:sidelol: @ Adams looking like a ****ing soccer player on that one.

7 powerplays in the first period and only 2 calls were legit.

Devorski and McGough are ****ing idiots.

They were talking all day on the radio how game 1 was the only good game and the refs had gone back to old school so you knew this would happen

Is Cherry gonna vent or what

Yes Peca just scored

wpgfishfan said:
They were talking all day on the radio how game 1 was the only good game and the refs had gone back to old school so you knew this would happen

Is Cherry gonna vent or what

Yes Peca just scored

LOL...Cherry is gonna be good.

That was an amazing game but a lot of BS calls I think the refs are interfering to much with the game. Go Oilers!

wazzy said:
That was an amazing game but a lot of BS calls I think the refs are interfering to much with the game. Go Oilers!

I totally agree...there were garbage calls against both sides. When these two teams are allowed to play 5 on 5 the game flows and the action is end to end.

What was the best part of the game? The last period and a half.

How many penalties were called in the last period and a half? 1.

Coincedence? I don't think so...

When the players are allowed to play the game, the game is simply better.

unifiedtheory said:
I totally agree...there were garbage calls against both sides. When these two teams are allowed to play 5 on 5 the game flows and the action is end to end.

What was the best part of the game? The last period and a half.

How many penalties were called in the last period and a half? 1.

Coincedence? I don't think so...

When the players are allowed to play the game, the game is simply better.

Predict the Series Unified

I'd be very surprised if this series doesn't go back to Carolina...Edmonton just extended the series in a very dramatic ending...you know the Oiler fans in game 6 will be a huge advantage and the Oilers will feed of that and I think completely dominate the Canes. I think Edmonton wins this series in game 7.

dominizzo said:
Predict the Series Unified

Before the series I think I said Oilers in 6 or 7. I'm too lazy to go back and look...LOL.

Winning game 6 on the road will be a LOT easier for the 'Canes then winning tonight would have been in my opinion.

Tonight put a lot of pressure on the 'Canes...big home crowd, Stanley was in the building etc. Game 6 puts the pressure back on the Oilers.

unifiedtheory said:
Before the series I think I said Oilers in 6 or 7. I'm too lazy to go back and look...LOL.

Winning game 6 on the road will be a LOT easier for the 'Canes then winning tonight would have been in my opinion.

Tonight put a lot of pressure on the 'Canes...big home crowd, Stanley was in the building etc. Game 6 puts the pressure back on the Oilers.

CAn The Oilers tie it up at home and try to win game 7 in CArolina

Back
Top Bottom