The Official Ohio st. vs. Texas thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Ohio st. vs. Texas thread

this game won't be that good at all...

notre dame vs. michigan will be the game of the day

Lots of great games tomorrow...I'm gonna watch Meeechigan and Notre Dame for breakfast.....then Ohio State and Texas later or LSU at Arizona State...I like college ball almost as much as the NFL...great rivalries!!!! :)

Roman529 said:
Lots of great games tomorrow...I'm gonna watch Meeechigan and Notre Dame for breakfast.....then Ohio State and Texas later or LSU at Arizona State...I like college ball almost as much as the NFL...great rivalries!!!! :)

I like football !
so, who's going to win? I've never in my life rooted for the Hiding Irish before last week, but I don't like Michigan at all either, maybe I'll root against both offenses.

Im gonna watch the great In State rivalry game between Oklahoma and Tulsa :lol: And watch Tulsa will win. :shakeno:

Texas/Ohio State is my big game of the year but Michigan/ND will be good

Man Vince Young is huge.

Vince Young is tearing it up!!! I have a lot riding on this game as I've been talking up Vince all week.

I don't care who wins, but Mack Brown NEVER ever NEVER ever ever NEVER wins these big games. Especially in the regular season.

MikeO said:
I don't care who wins, but Mack Brown NEVER ever NEVER ever ever NEVER wins these big games. Especially in the regular season.

Emphasis on the never...wow....

What about the Rose Bowl?

Wow, How can you not plan for a one man offense? OSU's offense looks terrible.

everytime i watch vince young play, i just laugh more and more at the prospects of him being an NFL quarterback :lol:

Back
Top Bottom