The Official Ohio st. vs. Texas thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Ohio st. vs. Texas thread

HAHAHAAH great decision there young. you get sacked and what do you do? throw it RIGHT to AJ Hawk!! hahahahahahaha

He looked like Brady last year throwing up when JT had wrapped up.

kastofsna120 said:
HAHAHAAH great decision there young. you get sacked and what do you do? throw it RIGHT to AJ Hawk!! hahahahahahaha

Dude he's still a Junior, I bet your some Oklahoma or Texas a and m criticizing his every move. QB's make mistakes like that all the time.

K-train said:
Dude he's still a Junior, I bet your some Oklahoma or Texas a and m criticizing his every move. QB's make mistakes like that all the time.

dude when ur a junior u are expected to have enough experince to nto do stupid things like that.

K-train said:

You can twist it anyway you want, THAT was a HORRIBLE decision. I don't even think Feeley would do that!

K-train said:
:shakeno: this guy has all day to throw the ball, and has an offense designed around his running styles, and whenever he has to make a tough decision and he has pressure on him, he makes horrible mistakes. the hype on him is ridiculous

kastofsna120 said:
:shakeno: this guy has all day to throw the ball, and has an offense designed around his running styles, and whenever he has to make a tough decision and he has pressure on him, he makes horrible mistakes. the hype on him is ridiculous

I think finaly we agree on something :D

kastofsna120 said:

He best resembles Mike Vick, and thats why he is that hyped.

Oh ya he made that 52 yard run on Ohio st.

K-train said:
He best resembles Mike Vick, and thats why he is that hyped.

Oh ya he made that 52 yard run on Ohio st.
he's much slower than michael vick and has nowhere near as good of an arm. he gets big runs due to the team around him. he's compared to vick based on numbers and not on true talent. he reminds me of matt jones or a bigger bryan randall; NOTHING like vick at all

Back
Top Bottom