The Official Ohio st. vs. Texas thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Ohio st. vs. Texas thread

kastofsna120 said:
everytime i watch vince young play, i just laugh more and more at the prospects of him being an NFL quarterback :lol:

Yep :lol:

kastofsna120 said:
everytime i watch vince young play, i just laugh more and more at the prospects of him being an NFL quarterback :lol:
Yeah 4/6 for 49 yards against one of the Nations top defenses. He has bust written all over him

Seriously, some of you guys shut the curtains so early on this guy that it wouldn't matter if he went 50-50 with 500 yards and 10 touchdowns.

HysterikiLL said:
Yeah 4/6 for 49 yards against one of the Nations top defenses. He has bust written all over him

Seriously, some of you guys shut the curtains so early on this guy that it wouldn't matter if he went 50-50 with 500 yards and 10 touchdowns.
nobody cares about the numbers. WATCH THE GAME. he runs some horrible high school shotgun option offense, and has a RIDICULOUS amount of time to make his easy passes. he has two top 10 tackles blocking for him. not bad eh? he's matt jones with a much better team around him

WOOOO! Chad Jackson just had a 80-yard TD in the Florida game!!!

Young will have a very tough time adjusting to the NFL. I can see him making a Matt Jones like switch to WR.

kastofsna120 said:
nobody cares about the numbers. WATCH THE GAME. he runs some horrible high school shotgun option offense, and has a RIDICULOUS amount of time to make his easy passes. he has two top 10 tackles blocking for him. not bad eh? he's matt jones with a much better team around him

Um, I'm watching the game and I'm watching a good passer make good passes. That 'some horrible high school shotgun offense' is Texas option offense that has them ranked number 2 in the nation. You want him to pull a donkey out of a hat?

haha, they just said young is as fast as michael vick. and the randall cunningham comparison :lol: this is embarassing

HysterikiLL said:
Um, I'm watching the game and I'm watching a good passer make good passes. That 'some horrible high school shotgun offense' is Texas option offense that has them ranked number 2 in the nation. You want him to pull a donkey out of a hat?
actually having a top defense and an incredible offensive line has them ranked in the preseason polls #2 in the country. their offensive system is a complete joke

kastofsna120 said:

wow... you're a real hater on this guy, huh?... why?

solid TD pass there... wha? wha ha'happ'n?...

i'll say he looks very impressive... tall, poised, runs out of bounds, throws a nice ball... his receivers seem a bit limited... one slipped on a crucial redzone pass on that first drive... ball was right there...

kastofsna120 said:
actually having a top defense and an incredible offensive line has them ranked in the preseason polls #2 in the country. their offensive system is a complete joke

I'm not going to bother entering an unfounded illicitly pessimistic argument based around no real facts but mere feelings. It's 10-0. I don't care what anybody says, Vince is getting points on the board. Goodbye.

HysterikiLL said:
I'm not going to bother entering an unfounded illicitly pessimistic argument based around no real facts but mere feelings. It's 10-0. I don't care what anybody says, Vince is getting points on the board. Goodbye.
:lol: the truth hurts i guess

if it was truth, it might hurt... are you that supremely confident that your opinion is fact?

Back
Top Bottom