The Official Ohio st. vs. Texas thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Ohio st. vs. Texas thread

AggieFin21 said:
You silly Texas homers. Blit, I'd argue with you more but I can't stop myself from staring at your avatar. Who is she?! :D

:rofl3: She is Lauren D. from our Miami Dolphins' Cheerleader sqaud. Last years cheerleader of the week picture of her. Oh and by the way I live in Ohio, whent to OSU and I am an OSU fan unless they play Miami, FL. I am just an unbiased fan. I thought that was a TD. Just like I thought a flag should have been thrown on Young's first run of the game( I think that was the one). At normal speed it looked like it(his helmet) was taken off as he hit the ground... but after seeing the replay.. you could clearly see it being ripped off by the facemask.

I also don't agree with that first pass interference call on OSU. That was a clean play in my book.

"COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- Vince Young connected in the clutch and won it for Texas with his arm, instead of his legs -- just like a star quarterback is supposed to." :D

HysterikiLL said:
"COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- Vince Young connected in the clutch and won it for Texas with his arm, instead of his legs -- just like a star quarterback is supposed to." :D

:blah: :tongue:

BlitPhinFan said:
Just like I thought a flag should have been thrown on Young's first run of the game( I think that was the one). At normal speed it looked like it was taken off as he hit the ground... but after seeing the replay.. you could clearly see it being ripped off by the facemask.

I agree with you on this one. Though I did laugh at it a little at it...I am an Aggie after all. It was like "Welcome to the Horseshow Vince"! And no matter what you say, Young is going to be hurting after this game. He took a lot...A LOT of hard shots.

AggieFin21 said:
I agree with you on this one. Though I did laugh at it a little at it...I am an Aggie after all. It was like "Welcome to the Horseshow Vince"! And no matter what you say, Young is going to be hurting after this game. He took a lot...A LOT of hard shots.

No kidding. The mans jersey was almost all green after this one. I expected it though. OSU has one heck of a defense, very physical! I enjoy watching them. :D

I would love to see Hawk in the aqua and coral, but that is unlikely. :mad:

BlitPhinFan said:
No kidding. The mans jersey was almost all green after this one. I expected it though. OSU has one heck of a defense, very physical! I enjoy watching them. :D

schlegel or carpenter would be a nice compensation prize, though

BlitPhinFan said:

Crowder and Hawk...together...for Miami...this is getting me more excited than that cheerleader's picture....:lol:

kastofsna120 said:
schlegel or carpenter would be a nice compensation prize, though

I can't argue with that. I would welcome them both with open arms!

AggieFin21 said:
Crowder and Hawk...together...for Miami...this is getting me more excited than that cheerleader's picture....:lol:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: :up: Lets hope we can make it happen. :goof:

OSU is doing for linebackers, for what Miami is doing for running backs. These kids are players!

kastofsna120 said:
miami's done pretty good in linebackers, too ;)

True. They are closing in on OSU in that reguard. I just hope they can get a coach that can teach them to tackle as well as the OSU linebackers,

Granted: I saw OSU slip a couple times tinight, but it is rare to see an OSU player miss a tackle in the open field.

A.J. Hawk reminds me of Urlacher mixed with a little Matt Roth.

BlitPhinFan said:
OSU is doing for linebackers, for what Miami is doing for running backs. These kids are players!

OSU is also known for their WR's. We didn't see it tonight but Teddy Ginn is a freak on the field. He had to have been the most keyed player for Texas coming in.

Back
Top Bottom