the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley...

Studying as fast as I can. And by that I mean that I have my book open in front of me while hanging out on FH.

i hate that i can't dvr this game and disect it front to back...i mean i'm unnerved by it...watching it multiple times on espn 3 on my computer is just gonna have to suffice...

Before the game question. Which team would you like Stanford to play in their bowl game. Bama, LSU, OSU? All things being equal

i really like matt kalil but am i the only one who thinks that he's a little light in the pants??? like he's playing at around 285 lbs or so...looks to me like he's gonna need to put on about 10-15 lbs in the pros...but he's the top left tackle in the draft and a top 5 pick

man...gonna be some talent on display tonight...the qbs kalil dave decastro who is fantastic at guard robert woods a top 10 pick in 2013 the stanford te's fleener and etz good times...and i also think that freshman rb #22 for usc has got a pro future...tough little guy

Why is this game not on tv? who wants to watch a horrible ohio st get crushed by wisconsin? Yay Espn 3!

i really like matt kalil but am i the only one who thinks that he's a little light in the pants??? like he's playing at around 285 lbs or so...looks to me like he's gonna need to put on about 10-15 lbs in the pros...but he's the top left tackle in the draft and a top 5 pick

man...gonna be some talent on display tonight...the qbs kalil dave decastro who is fantastic at guard robert woods a top 10 pick in 2013 the stanford te's fleener and etz good times...and i also think that freshman rb #22 for usc has got a pro future...tough little guy

Curtis McNeal is 22 for USC and he's actually a JR. He's a little small too.

Yeah he looked good. Seemed to throw that last pass a little quick, but it worked out after his player broke the tackle

Luck is great no question, but his team is really good around him. I do not have a Cam Newton feel to him in that Luck IS the team. Not a shot at Luck, but he does not carry that team physically.

Back
Top Bottom