the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley...

Horrible int by Barkley. Locked onto his target and fired.

i really like matt kalil but am i the only one who thinks that he's a little light in the pants??? like he's playing at around 285 lbs or so...looks to me like he's gonna need to put on about 10-15 lbs in the pros...but he's the top left tackle in the draft and a top 5 pick

man...gonna be some talent on display tonight...the qbs kalil dave decastro who is fantastic at guard robert woods a top 10 pick in 2013 the stanford te's fleener and etz good times...and i also think that freshman rb #22 for usc has got a pro future...tough little guy

Curtis McNeal.

that was good stuff on 3rd down there from barkley under pressure...

both these qbs are getting a lot of pressure

Yeah, USC's line has sucked all year so no surprise there.

I'm really surprised Stanford hasn't done more PA on 1st down. The one play they did it, they had 2 guys wide open and got an easy 13 yards.

gotta make that catch. wasnt perfect, but plenty catchable

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

i want usc to score fast so i can see luck get one more drive before the half

barkley with some fantastic footwork there to avoid the rusher at his legs...and the ball just barely overthrown in the end zone...just barely...some guys come down with that ball

Back
Top Bottom