the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley...

how dumb is the wr

It was poor awareness by Woods but a screen is a slow developing play and there are only nine seconds left. It should have been a short pass to first down marker and then get on the ground, take a timeout and attempt the kick.

A brain dead call by Kiffin and his staff there. They made that ****ed up situation possible.

Haha. Jesus. Terrible play call. A screen with nine ****ing seconds left?!?! Those plays take way too long to be called in that situation.

Well, I wanted overtime anyway, so....

Good for me.

It would've been a fine play call if Woods would've gone down. USC had all 3 Time Outs.

LSU or Alabama kicks the everliving **** out of Stanford.

Stanford's smashmouth, run up the middle while be stuffed and tossed backwards and Luck's little dump offs and boots will be rallied to faster than anything that kid has seen in his career...until he gets to the NFL.

i hate the college football ot rule. if your going to give each team the ball, can their at least be a kickoff, and have them start off like a regular drive rather than the 25 yd line.

Beautiful throw there by Barkley. Immaculate.

Stanford's smashmouth, run up the middle while be stuffed and tossed backwards and Luck's little dump offs and boots will be rallied to faster than anything that kid has seen in his career...until he gets to the NFL.

Agreed. And their D will get pounded by the power running game of those teams. Bama and LSU are on another planet.

I wonder if the Fins split out Luck wide like Stanford does if Dolphins would howl? LOL.

is it me, or do the kickers in college football suck? i know no one has missed anything big tonight, but i have seen so many times in college football missed extra points, missed chip shot field goals, and even the successful pat are barely good.

great game...2 qbs making play after play in ot...i sure hope someone got in barkleys ear about how much he needs to come out this year...we need to plant someone in his circle to make it happen

I would take either of those guys straight up over Chad Henne, Matt Moore, and Ted Ginn Jr.'s entire damn family right now. Put a Dolphins jersey on one of those kids tomorrow and give him the keys.

stanford should take owusu off the field and play montgomery...he's much more talented...not special by any means but a better talent than owusu

that ball placement by barkley on the fade was as good as it gets in ot...perfect...woods should have gotten 2 feet in bounds...and the ball placement on the ball to the 6 ft 8 te by luck that sucker was money also...only guy who had any chance on that ball was the te

some outstanding stuff in that 2nd half and ot we saw...

Back
Top Bottom