The Official UFC 71 PPV thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official UFC 71 PPV thread

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Only about a week away...............Rampage vs Chuck!! Should be a good one!

Also the Chris Leben vs Kalib Starnes match is very interesting!

i can't wait, i think it will be a tough fight, if chuck stays up, he should win, but if rampage takes him down, things could go the other way quickly.

although when rampage won in pride, they were on their feet, as i recall.

either way, it's going to be a great fight.

SO are we gonna get to bet on this one?

How can anyone not like Rampage? I'm pulling hard for him to take out Chuck. I don't dislike Lidell or anything like that, I just can't wait to hear Rampage's post fight interviews if he wins lol!

Rampage looked horrible in his first UFC match.

If he looks like that again this won't last 1 round

How can anyone not like Rampage? I'm pulling hard for him to take out Chuck. I don't dislike Lidell or anything like that, I just can't wait to hear Rampage's post fight interviews if he wins lol!

:yeahthat: I really like Rampage, he's awesome. I'm really pulling for him.

Rampage looked horrible in his first UFC match.

If he looks like that again this won't last 1 round

Unfortunately I agree with this as well.

I'm so pissed that I'm going to miss this one (in a wedding on Saturday); it looks like a phenomenal fight.

i if chuck stays up, he should win, but if rampage takes him down, things could go the other way quickly.

People have been saying that for a long time now....but unfortunately nobody knows how to take Chuck down and KEEP him down.

Also the Chris Leben vs Kalib Starnes match is very interesting!

I've never seen kalib do well in a match yet, why do you think this one would be interesting? I predict Kalib getting his *** knocked out.

Starnes hasnt shown me anything either. He annoyed the hell outta me on TUF with his constant talking about how much of a badass he was.

Bottom line is...Parisyan/Burkman will steal the show.

It's a hell of a card and kudos to the UFC for continuing to put out quality cards (are you listening boxing?).

The Jardine fight should be good as well.

Okay..i just found out that i wont be able to wath it..so..ne 1 knows where we can get highlights?

Back
Top Bottom