The Official UFC 71 PPV thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official UFC 71 PPV thread

I wouldn't say Chuck is one dimensional. He has one of the best sprawl/takedown defenses in the game. He hasn't had to use his ground game in a long time, I'd be curious to see how well he can handle himself on the ground. His standup is obviously very good, which makes his loss to Rampage even better. He got beat at his own game.

I would like to see a Tito v.s. Rampage fight.
Me too, and it would draw very well...I would love to see the pre fight hype between these too, they are the best when it comes to getting emotion out of the fans, and hyping a fight...In pro wrestling terms, they are the best UFC fighters "on the mic"...

I'm much more interested in a Rampage v. Tito fight than Hendo and Rampage....

Me too, and it would draw very well...I would love to see the pre fight hype between these too, they are the best when it comes to getting emotion out of the fans, and hyping a fight...In pro wrestling terms, they are the best UFC fighters "on the mic"...

Count me in on that bandwagon.

I wouldn't say Chuck is one dimensional. He has one of the best sprawl/takedown defenses in the game. He hasn't had to use his ground game in a long time, I'd be curious to see how well he can handle himself on the ground. His standup is obviously very good, which makes his loss to Rampage even better. He got beat at his own game.

I can't wait to see Rampage fight Henderson. I think him and Chuck will fight again, But it will probably be awhile

Oh yeah of course! I would love to see that fight and the weigh in on ESPN. Those two would really hype things up. It would be a great fight

I think Chuck's best days are behind him.

Jesus, he got hit with one lucky shot. That's all it was. I'm not saying that he wouldn't lose to Rampage again, but in all seriousness how could you think Chuck is done? He absolutely has destroyed everyone in his past 7 fights or so.

Jesus, he got hit with one lucky shot. That's all it was. I'm not saying that he wouldn't lose to Rampage again, but in all seriousness how could you think Chuck is done? He absolutely has destroyed everyone in his past 7 fights or so.

I never understood why people call them lucky shots. He was aiming for his face with his fist wasn't he? Why is that lucky?

Otherwise, ya I agree with you. Chuck in his prime would have gone down from that shot. In fact, just about everyone would.

I never understood why people call them lucky shots. He was aiming for his face with his fist wasn't he? Why is that lucky?

Otherwise, ya I agree with you. Chuck in his prime would have gone down from that shot. In fact, just about everyone would.

What I meant by "lucky" is that it was a good shot that just happened to knock Chuck on his ***. I've never seen Chuck get knocked down with one punch before.

henderson is a much better fighter than tito. i'm very excited about that fight.

What I meant by "lucky" is that it was a good shot that just happened to knock Chuck on his ***. I've never seen Chuck get knocked down with one punch before.
well..thre is first time for errything. and..i just think Rampage has Chucks number. kinda like Golden Gate n Dallas this year..;)

The guy is 37 years old and clearly has a drug/alcohol problem. That 7 fight run was very impressive, I doubt we see him come close to that again. Its a bit naive to think he could take the belt back and defend it the same way with all the top notch talent coming in from Pride. Like I said his best days are behind him IMO.

The guy is 37 years old and clearly has a drug/alcohol problem. That 7 fight run was very impressive, I doubt we see him come close to that again. Its a bit naive to think he could take the belt back and defend it the same way with all the top notch talent coming in from Pride. Like I said his best days are behind him IMO.

He might win the belt back, but he won't have a long title reign or defend it on a run like he just had

He might win the belt back, but he won't have a long title reign or defend it on a run like he just had

Possibly, I'm very interested to see him against Wanderlei.

Possibly, I'm very interested to see him against Wanderlei.

Silva has sucked and has looked horrible of late. Why does everyone want to see him fight so much??

Back
Top Bottom