The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread

It got them mentioned on MSN and other websites and will get mainstream attention.

I do believe thats the only goal.

I dont like the move either, but from a business standpoint, exposure is exposure

yeah, and this day and age, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

wow, Mr Kennedy over Lashley tonite? guess they aren't burying him after all.

and Carlito over Cena???

They need to get Lashley off TV for a while, so he can get off the "JUICE" shrink down and not look like a real life action figure.

WWE is going to Congress ya know!! :sidelol::sidelol:

and he works with the young guys in OVW as a trainer and such.

Plus Edge was married to his sister a few years back and then cheated on her. And Val was the brunt of a lot of jokes and everynoe feels sorry that he was the laughingstock over that incident long before any Edge-Matt-Lita thing. So, they keep him around.
Can someone fill me in on the back story of the whole Edge Hardy Lita thing...I only watch part time nowadays, but I was always a big fan of theirs. My wife even has Litas book...So, what happened with them?

Can someone fill me in on the back story of the whole Edge Hardy Lita thing...I only watch part time nowadays, but I was always a big fan of theirs. My wife even has Litas book...So, what happened with them?

Matt was dating Lita. Matt was out with an injury. Lita was traveling on the road with Edge. Edge is married in real life.

While traveling Lita and Edge started doing the horizontal polka!!!! Matt found out about it. Matt flipped out..........WWE not wanting a love triangle and backstage dama, they fired Matt.

Some say the whole thing was a work though.

Matt was dating Lita. Matt was out with an injury. Lita was traveling on the road with Edge. Edge is married in real life.

While traveling Lita and Edge started doing the horizontal polka!!!! Matt found out about it. Matt flipped out..........WWE not wanting a love triangle and backstage dama, they fired Matt.

Thanks.

I am one of them. But it may not of been.

They need to get Lashley off TV for a while, so he can get off the "JUICE" shrink down and not look like a real life action figure.

they had a close up of him last night and he appeared to have ALOT of acne on his back and shoulders... i have always understood that to be a tell-tale sign of roid use.

Actually Lashley is going to have surgery done by Dr. James Andrews, something with his arm.

However, Jeff Hardy was sent home on Monday and his problem with Umga for Summer Slam has been dropped. I wonder if Hardy failed a drug test.

Actually Lashley is going to have surgery done by Dr. James Andrews, something with his arm.

However, Jeff Hardy was sent home on Monday and his problem with Umga for Summer Slam has been dropped. I wonder if Hardy failed a drug test.

he no showed raw

Thank god kennedy isn't getting buried anymore, i still think it was a stupid move to move him to raw and have him get so buried. I am a big Kennedy fan and think he is a new generation cena *one that can wrestle, yet be the same or better on the mic.*

I read a report that they sent hardy home to heal from the fall he took in his match against kennedy

The one where he ****ed up on the top rope, i swear hardy doesn't deserve squat.

Back
Top Bottom