The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread

The current plan is to have Randy Orton beat John Cena for the WWE Heavyweight Championship at this year's SummerSlam. The top feud will then shift to Triple H vs. Randy Orton.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

i am not a huge fan of Orton. but i just watched RAW from Monday night, and i swear to you, Cena cannot even make the most simple moves look realistic. not one thing he did in the ring against Cade and Murdoch looked good, and they were feeding themselves to him.

how the heck could they have ever let him keep the strap this long to begin with????? his finisher
is supposed to be a death valley driver but comes off looking like a standing fireman's carry. it looks no more painful than a bodyslam.

i realize that Rock carried the strap often, and for long periods of time using the People's Elbow as a finisher, but at least the Rock could wrestle a
semi decent match and was way over with the fans. Cena isn't. so even Orton is an upgrade.

sadly they haven't done much to elevate anyone else into serious title consideration. has Mr. Kennedy won a match since being drafted to RAW? he lost again Monday to Jeff Hardy, although via countout. Umaga already tapped to Cena and got beat twice by a supposed fan (Santino Marella), before squashing him to regain the IC title.

so after Orton, who else are they gonna feed to Cena, if he doesn't drop the strap like Wrestling Observer claims? it is a long time til WM after Summerslam. King Booker?

okay, stepping off soap box now. :)

- I've heard from one source that a 7ft. 3in., 500lb. wrestler to go by the name The Mighty Biggs will be debuting for the WWE RAW brand this Fall. The source says the character will have a rapper sidekick with him, Mike White, who is an up and coming rapper and future reality TV star. Apparently White even wrote the Biggs theme song, has already been paid by WWE for it and will perform it on RAW sometime this Fall. No word on who will be behind the Biggs gimmick, but the source says that it is an indy wrestler from the New England area who has had success in the past.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

aside from the 7'3 part, they should just give the role, if true, to G-Rilla (who plays a gangsta in their developmental territory)

i am not a huge fan of Orton. but i just watched RAW from Monday night, and i swear to you, Cena cannot even make the most simple moves look realistic. not one thing he did in the ring against Cade and Murdoch looked good, and they were feeding themselves to him.

how the heck could they have ever let him keep the strap this long to begin with????? his finisher
is supposed to be a death valley driver but comes off looking like a standing fireman's carry. it looks no more painful than a bodyslam.

i realize that Rock carried the strap often, and for long periods of time using the People's Elbow as a finisher, but at least the Rock could wrestle a
semi decent match and was way over with the fans. Cena isn't. so even Orton is an upgrade.

sadly they haven't done much to elevate anyone else into serious title consideration. has Mr. Kennedy won a match since being drafted to RAW? he lost again Monday to Jeff Hardy, although via countout. Umaga already tapped to Cena and got beat twice by a supposed fan (Santino Marella), before squashing him to regain the IC title.

so after Orton, who else are they gonna feed to Cena, if he doesn't drop the strap like Wrestling Observer claims? it is a long time til WM after Summerslam. King Booker?

okay, stepping off soap box now. :)

He sells merchandise, and is huge with women and kids. Thats why he's champ.

i know, i know, but he makes even Hogan look like a cross between both Funk brothers, Flair, and Harley Race in the ring.

i know, i know, but he makes even Hogan look like a cross between both Funk brothers, Flair, and Harley Race in the ring.
Hey now..lol...Hogan was an entertainer. He may have been an arrogant yahoo backstage but he is primarily the reason wrestling is what it is today.

WWE.com posted the following message a few moments ago:

Rene Dupree released
July 26, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Rene Dupree. WWE wishes Rene all the best in his future endeavors.

Rene Dupree released
July 26, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Rene Dupree. WWE wishes Rene all the best in his future endeavors.
They still had him?

Rene Dupree released
July 26, 2007

I didn't even know he was still on the roster. I remember when he came up at age 20/21 and people were very high on him saying he was going to be the next big star.

I didn't even know he was still on the roster. I remember when he came up at age 20/21 and people were very high on him saying he was going to be the next big star.
Ever hear about the time Bob holly kicked the **** outta him for real?...hahaha, that was funny.

Ever hear about the time Bob holly kicked the **** outta him for real?...hahaha, that was funny.

No but that doesn't shock me. I actually can't stand Bob Holly. He acts like a tough guy and is just a locker room bully. I wish one of the guys would stand up to him and put him in his place. Who is he and what did he ever do that was great in the WWE?

No but that doesn't shock me. I actually can't stand Bob Holly. He acts like a tough guy and is just a locker room bully. I wish one of the guys would stand up to him and put him in his place. Who is he and what did he ever do that was great in the WWE?
Yeah, I hear 'ya. I hear Holly almost died a few months back from a Staph infection. Is he even still with the WWE?

Bob Holly only acts like a bully to those young guys who disrespect the older wrestlers.

Are you kidding???? How can you ask that about Sparky Plug :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom