The QB in 2020 will be...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The QB in 2020 will be......

ESPN had a massive bloodletting when they decided not to renew a bunch of contracts of their reporters/analyst. I just didn't think the replacement would be this inept.

Remember when the Rams were worse than Miami? Looks like they have their QB for 2020. IDK about 2020, but next year if miami sees a QB they want,they need to go up and get him. What good is saving draft picks when you draft garbage anyways?

It’s gonna be ryan unless he gets hurt in 2018 with another same knee injury

Nfl teams don’t part with competent trending up qbs barring medical.

But speculate as you must
I will bet you all my trophy points that he will have another major injury in 2018 or 2019.

Remember when the Rams were worse than Miami? Looks like they have their QB for 2020. IDK about 2020, but next year if miami sees a QB they want,they need to go up and get him. What good is saving draft picks when you draft garbage anyways?

Who would of thought 3 months ago the NFC title game could very well end up being Carson Wentz vs. Jared Goff? Teams are going to firesale to move up and get QBs now that it worked for those two teams.

Who would of thought 3 months ago the NFC title game could very well end up being Carson Wentz vs. Jared Goff? Teams are going to firesale to move up and get QBs now that it worked for those two teams.
And those two may be the only good qbs from that draft. The browns should be tired of looking like idiots every year on the field and off the field.

And those two may be the only good qbs from that draft. The browns should be tired of looking like idiots every year on the field and off the field.

The Browns are a complete joke. They traded the pick the Eagles used to get Wentz and the pick the Texans used to get Deshaun Watson. That front office/coaching tandem has won 1 game since they've taken over and have passed on Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson in the process. They were also about to trade a 2nd and a 3rd for AJ McCarron.

Welp we'd be the worst team in the NFL.

I do hope we draft Trevor Lawrence in a few years once he's done being the best qb in college for 3 years.

If he can beat out Hunter Johnson. Besides Justin Fields will end up being a better QB out of that class because I think it will be easier to take the starting spot from Fromm then from Johnson and Cooper.

Back
Top Bottom