The QB in 2020 will be...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The QB in 2020 will be......

I’m Tyrone, if we don’t draft mason Rudolph, I will **** The gms wife, long diiiiiick style

The Browns are a complete joke. They traded the pick the Eagles used to get Wentz and the pick the Texans used to get Deshaun Watson. That front office/coaching tandem has won 1 game since they've taken over and have passed on Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson in the process. They were also about to trade a 2nd and a 3rd for AJ McCarron.
If I was a top prospect in the draft at ANY position and the Browns called and said they were picking me I would pull an Elway/Manning. No doubt in my mind. Players careers go to die in Cleveland.

If I was a top prospect in the draft at ANY position and the Browns called and said they were picking me I would pull an Elway/Manning. No doubt in my mind. Players careers go to die in Cleveland.
Using that perspective, it just underscores how great Joe Thomas was/is.

Oh please stop the madness. what was used to see who would be where in 2020...darts and a dart board? Unless he is not able to come back, the QB of 2020 for the Miami Dolphins will be this guy...

giphy.gif

Thank you for playing ESPN.

Using that perspective, it just underscores how great Joe Thomas was/is.
This is true. He is a beast. Im just saying, looking out for myself and seeing what a wasteland that organization is I would let everyone in the world know I would not play for Cleveland...especially if I was a QB.

The thought of Jalen Hurts starting for an NFL team is laughable. He shouldn't even be scouted as a late round prospect at QB. This guy was born to play in Paul Johnson's system and nothing more. I doubt he makes it through his senior season as Bama's starting QB. His role is no different than that of Malik Rosier. He's an athlete/game manager.........in college.

He has zero chance at developing into an NFL QB.

Goes to show how clueless and truly stupid ESPN really is.

So many good young QBs coming out of college over the next couple of years that could improve our QB situation.

As for Hurts specifically, he could be a significant improvement. Leadership off the charts, big and strong knowing how to get outside the pocket and make plays with his feet. Big arm.

Seriously, the kid just turned "19" years old on August 7th. Let that sink in! The poise he showed against Miss St. looked like a top-notch 24 year old 5th year senior with 50 starts under his belt.

24-1 as a starter and only loss (35-31) was thanks to a last second pick play, I mean rub, in the national championship game.

I won't be disappointed if Miami drafts him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom