The real Sanchez is back today | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

you don't know a thing about me, unlike you I don't try to pretend to be someone I am not. You have 15K posts in 5 years, I have 23K in 8 years- who posts more per day? It's comical that you counted how many posts I made on a particular day. Your obsession w/ me is unhealthy. You follow me on various bords, count my posts. if you only put that much time into learning this gam we could have an intelligent football discussion. You are a small, bitter, angry man. I truly feel bad for you, I hope you can get help.

Why do you then assume Vaark doesn't have a girlfriend? I'm married and if I post on Saturday nights that means what, I'm a loser? I'm not out at the club getting dome from 21 year old broads?

Why do you then assume Vaark doesn't have a girlfriend? I'm married and if I post on Saturday nights that means what, I'm a loser? I'm not out at the club getting dome from 21 year old broads?

judging by his posts I couldn't imagine he could find a girl. I never go out on weekends(except maybe to dinner), I am married w/ kids but I'm certainly not spending my weekends posting. I actually like to spend some time w/ my family.

why aren't you spending sat nights w/ your wife?

judging by his posts I couldn't imagine he could find a girl. I never go out on weekends(except maybe to dinner), I am married w/ kids but I'm certainly not spending my weekends posting. I actually like to spend some time w/ my family.

why aren't you spending sat nights w/ your wife?

Most people I know that have been married any length of time have a little downtime to post on weekends. ****, Im single and Ill occasionally chill on FH for a while on a weekend night is nothing is going on.

Too ****ing funny: this delusional troll is obsessed with me and obviously envious for my leading a normal life, with normal people, a number of online devices, mobility and a devotion to my team that transcends monday to friday work hours. Follows me all over the site, thinks that the myriad of his critics calling him out must be my mults cause of course everyone respects him here LOL... how does one go about obtaining an FH restraining order?

There's absolutely no way that junc, as OCD as he is, stealing his employer's money, time and bandwidth (and up until recently shamed, Matt's as well) would not be frittering around FH trying to cover up every realistic jest post with his spin BS if he didn't have his online privileges revoked by either mom or the group home on weekends. Despite his protestations, the only reason we get his employer-funded tsunami of posts on Monday is because he's abused those privileges. Common sense.

This is more like it:
18ozvd-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people I know that have been married any length of time have a little downtime to post on weekends. ****, Im single and Ill occasionally chill on FH for a while on a weekend night is nothing is going on.

I have time to post on weekends but I choose to spend time w/ my family. It seems odd to be in a relationship w/ a supposed girlfriend(not even a wife) and a person is busy posting on a message board on Fri/Sat nights.

Maybe I am stooping to his level and picking on something I shouldn't be but I find his whole personality very strange.

Too ****ing funny: this delusional troll is obsessed with me and obviously envious for my leading a normal life, with normal people, a number of online devices, mobility and a devotion to my team that transcends monday to friday work hours. Follows me all over the site, thinks that the myriad of his critics calling him out must be my mults cause of course everyone respects him here LOL... how does one go about obtaining an FH restraining order?

There's absolutely no way that junc, as OCD as he is, stealing his employer's money, time and bandwidth (and up until recently shamed, Matt's as well) would not be frittering around FH trying to cover up every realistic jest post with his spin BS if he didn't have his online privileges revoked by either mom or the group home on weekends. Despite his protestations, the only reason we get his employer-funded tsunami of posts on Monday is because he's abused those privileges. Common sense.

This is more like it:

Yes I am obsessed w/ you. Am I the one that follows you to various boards? you follow me everywhere, you read every one of my posts and you are always commenting on me.

I was calling out one poster who acts like you, I didn't think it was possible 2 people could think like that.

I love when you are beaten you try to deflect w/ the employer, bandwidth, Mom stuff. Classic unfunny vaark and on top of that he hadded an unfunny photoshop! what a shock.

Too funny... Years ago I saw through your passive aggressive left handed compliment BS, your dysfunctional OCD level lastworditis insecurity, your blatant homerism when it came to the jets and essentially that because you behaved more politely it didn't mean you weren't a troll in sheeps clothing. I was the trailblazer in pointing all that out and now most everyone here considers you a homer and mocks your Rainmanish delusional talking points. Hell, the fact that you still think you're respected here (or on TGG even for that matter) just goes to show the extent of your delusion. You are as homeristic (and as predictable as to how you handle being proven wrong, embarrassed or criticized) as they come and I am gratified that I no longer have to be the standard bearer. You should take a cue from some of your fellow jest fans on here on how to earn credibility by demonstrating objectivity.

Say hi to your roomies in the group home; maybe someday they'll restore weekend privileges if you behave yourself.

yep you see through an honest person, congrats on that! I'm not the one who needs multiple accounts on message boards. I'm pretty confident everything you project on me are all the things yiou are upset w/ yourself about.

yep you see through an honest person, congrats on that! I'm not the one who needs multiple accounts on message boards. I'm pretty confident everything you project on me are all the things yiou are upset w/ yourself about.

ok, considering there's not a fan alive who has access to the internet who doesn't come on and off irregularly including on weekends, I've decided how you can prove that your absence (as peculiar as it is given your OCD penchant for covering up every realistic jets post) is voluntary rather than the result of being denied computer privileges by your mom, guardian or caregiver.

I will come on here Saturday morning and post a window of time for you to respond throughout the weekend. After you comply I will return Sunday morning and do a ditto. That is the way you can prove to us that other people are not running your life (such that it is). Otherwise, sorry, it's just too unbelievable that someone who's as much as an OCD lastworditis driven serial poster would be disappearing from the internet if the decision wasn't out of his hands. If you comply we will drop this issue but if not, it's just more proof you are most likely under lock and key considering your dysfunctionalities. OK?

Oh and the multiple account is only on TGG as they have a sensitive quick trigger, the kind which would have bounced you off FH long ago for less egregious transgressions if our site wasn't far more lenient and mature. Still I rarely post there, and am content to let you homers go on with your delusions about your team and mine - unlike you who is psychologically powerless to sprinkle your predictable parsed BS to cover every negative jest or positive fins post. See the difference? Probably not.

I am done wasting time with you here other than to check whether you accept this challenge. bubye trollfish.

why do you care so much? You can believe what you want to believe but I do have people controlling my internet use on weekens- my wife and kids who I enjoy spending time with. I could undersatnd your girfriend not wanting to spend time w/ you but I have a had time believing if you really could find a girfirend that you'd be doing things to avoid her.

I'm sure it's just at TGG, ever wonder why they havea quick trigger w/ someone like you?

you calling someone a homer is the funniest thing you have ever posted- unintentional of course.

Just as I suspected. Why am I not surprised?

Likewise, I have difficulty believing you have a wife and children unless the former was a Special Olympian or deaf and blind (cause the natural assumption includes "dumb"), and/or the latter were inadvertently created "off campus" in Ramada Inn Rooms by the likes of guys like me.

You claiming you're well respected on this site is hilarious and of course delusional. The reality is you earn about as much credibility and respect on FH as Saddam Hussein garnered with the Kurds!

portent of things to come?

fa7w4l-1.jpg

what happened to this?

I am done wasting time with you here other than to check whether you accept this challenge. bubye trollfish.

you must have lastworditis or something.

your insults are basically saying "I know you are buit what am I". That is the typical vaark wit.

I am well respected here by the sane people, not the jealous, excuse making homers who are supposedly adults but act like children.

you are a laughingstock around here, even down to your whining about how you're picked on behind the scenes. You're the wrestling villian that everyone else abuses to make them feel good about themselves. Your lack of self awareness is startling.

you are a laughingstock around here, even down to your whining about how you're picked on behind the scenes. You're the wrestling villian that everyone else abuses to make them feel good about themselves. Your lack of self awareness is startling.

I am respected by those that matter, whether someone like you laughs at me means nothing to me. Everyone that reads these posts knows the truth and you can try to project your inadequacies on me but you know the truth- you can fool some folks on here but you can't fool yourself.

Back
Top Bottom