The real Sanchez is back today | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

Sorry I missed these insults, but to put things into perspective: I always thought although more OCD, insecure, and mentally "fragile," junc was more or less typical of the blind homerism of jest fans.. and that was certainly born out over the years by reading TGG, his home forum. However, after reading JetsNation and evenmore so Jetsinsider, I see that although they're also rabid fans, the proportion of those who are objective and call a spade a spade is so much higher than on TGG - where even more and more of them are now telling junc to stop being such a homer.

So it's ironic (and I guess you can make a case of pathetic too), that we have the biggest homer on TGG embedded in our forum like a ****roach in a NYC high rise apartment building trying to spin his BS here in the no spin zone.

15gt1mp-1.jpg

Direct quote from Rexy.... I know you don't like facts, but....

""I'm telling you right now, he's our starting quarterback this week," Ryan said Wednesday.

It didn't sound like a long-term commitment, not with the "this week" qualifier. Pressed on the matter, Ryan replied, "What do you want me to say? He's our starter. He's our starter this week.""

Couldn't be more clear. Whether you like to hear it or spin it is irrelevant.

you are interpreting comments.

Ryan has repeatedly said Sanchez is his guy, as he did even Tuesday, a day after the Jets' 23-17 loss to the Houston Texans. Last November, Ryan boldly declared: "He's going to be our quarterback for as long as I'm here, which I hope is a long, long time."

But having Tebow as your backup is far from a normal situation, and Ryan — as well as offensive coordinator Tony Sparano — has been asked about the quarterback situation several times during the last few weeks. He insisted that no switch to Tebow is coming. So, when he was pressed Wednesday about his qualifier — "this week" — Ryan got slightly testy.

"What do you want me to say?" Ryan asked. "He's our starter. He's our starter this week."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...n-mark-sanchez-starting-qb-this-week/1626063/

Sorry I missed these insults, but to put things into perspective: I always thought although more OCD, insecure, and mentally "fragile," junc was more or less typical of the blind homerism of jest fans.. and that was certainly born out over the years by reading TGG, his home forum. However, after reading JetsNation and evenmore so Jetsinsider, I see that although they're also rabid fans, the proportion of those who are objective and call a spade a spade is so much higher than on TGG - where even more and more of them are now telling junc to stop being such a homer.

So it's ironic (and I guess you can make a case of pathetic too), that we have the biggest homer on TGG embedded in our forum like a ****roach in a NYC high rise apartment building trying to spin his BS here in the no spin zone.

I am begging you, please stop calling people homers when you are the biggest homer/excuse maker the world has ever known.

you are interpreting comments.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...n-mark-sanchez-starting-qb-this-week/1626063/

I am begging you, please stop calling people homers when you are the biggest homer/excuse maker the world has ever known.

And in turn, I beg of you stop making a spectacle of yourself and showcasing your errr, "fragilities."

How can I be when you are here and generally acknowledged as such even on the most homeristic jets forum with your parsed data, shifting guidelines and blatant love and defense of anything jest?

hwh7hi-1.jpg

And in turn, I beg of you stop making a spectacle of yourself and showcasing your errr, "fragilities."

How can I be when you are here and generally acknowledged as such even on the most homeristic jets forum with your parsed data, shifting guidelines and blatant love and defense of anything jest?

you have quite the quick wit.

yep, the Jet forum I post at is a homer board yet EVERY season here I hear about how great Miami is going to be, how much better they will be than the jets, how Chad henne was the next big thing, how Sparano was the next big thing, now how Tannheill and his 4 Tds/6 INts is a top 10 QB but my board is a homer board. Just stick to bad photoshops and making new excuses, that's what you do best. Let knowledgable fans discuss football.

you have quite the quick wit.

yep, the Jet forum I post at is a homer board yet EVERY season here I hear about how great Miami is going to be, how much better they will be than the jets, how Chad henne was the next big thing, how Sparano was the next big thing, now how Tannheill and his 4 Tds/6 INts is a top 10 QB but my board is a homer board. Just stick to bad photoshops and making new excuses, that's what you do best. Let knowledgable fans discuss football.

Let me guess, you went by Klecko on the Jets sites until your own fellow fans couldn't take dealing with you?

good one! showing that same quick wit as vaark, interesting.

Because god knows there can't be more that one person out there in the world with a quick wit and that also happens to think you are one of the biggest fools to ever finger a key board. :rolleyes2:

I've called junc OCD based on his compulsive need to flitter around this site to cover up any reasonable, objective jest posts with his parsed BS. Admittedly I have felt conflicted pointing out his obvious mental issues that likely deal from not being taken seriously in real life, so now that I see a lot of others on here also not so diplomatically referencing his "imbalances,' I feel a little guilty raising everyone's consciousness. But then again, the biggest homer on here and on TGG kind of deserves it, especially when he delusionally thinks he's thought of anything other than that and a joke on this site where his OCD caused him to post 150 "rebuttals" within less than a 48hr span a week or two ago.

Bottom-line, anyone who doesn't realize that junc who's passive aggressive in doling out "compliments" to a team whose legacy he's jealous of and never says anything negative relating to the jets is the quintessential obsessed troll needs to buy one of my Brooklyn Bridges while still i
n inventory.

Because god knows there can't be more that one person out there in the world with a quick wit and that also happens to think you are one of the biggest fools to ever finger a key board. :rolleyes2:

I was being sarcastic w/ the qucik wit comment, both of you try to be funny but fail miserably.

I've called junc OCD based on his compulsive need to flitter around this site to cover up any reasonable, objective jest posts with his parsed BS. Admittedly I have felt conflicted pointing out his obvious mental issues that likely deal from not being taken seriously in real life, so now that I see a lot of others on here also not so diplomatically referencing his "imbalances,' I feel a little guilty raising everyone's consciousness. But then again, the biggest homer on here and on TGG kind of deserves it, especially when he delusionally thinks he's thought of anything other than that and a joke on this site where his OCD caused him to post 150 "rebuttals" within less than a 48hr span a week or two ago.

Bottom-line, anyone who doesn't realize that junc who's passive aggressive in doling out "compliments" to a team whose legacy he's jealous of and never says anything negative relating to the jets is the quintessential obsessed troll needs to buy one of my Brooklyn Bridges while still i
n inventory.

I know it's diifcult to think someone can be an adult and congratulate a team but unlike you I am not a whiny excuse maker. I can tip my cap when we lose. You should try to act like an adult sometime.

Please stop calling anyone else a homer, you are the same guy who talked up henne and Sparano.

My GF, who's worked on/rehabilitated ,errr folks like you, says I should stop picking on you.. everyone gets the point that if mentally, you're playing with a full deck, it's a pinochle one. (her analogy). Says you being predictably funny has now morphed into embarrassing, - but then again she doesn't have the same lugubrious sense of humor a lot of us troll-feeders on here do. :idk:

Suffice it to say though that when those on TGG, far and away the most homeristic jets board are calling you an obsessive, one-trick pony homer, not much more really needs to be said. :idk:.

n53b8-1.jpg

who are you kidding, we know you don't have a GF which is why you are posting here on friday nights.

it's always funny(unintentionally of course) when you talk about homers and one trick ponies when all you do is come up w/ a new excuse then cut and paste that into posts for days before moving on to the nxt excuse.

I have a lovely GF -and yes I also have 3 computers, a smart phone and tablet...or what's called outside your group home "mobility" as well as a stable and normal life ...I don't have a mother or caregiver restricting my computer privileges over every weekend like you do.

I will start to screen capture your lame excuses like why Woody was the last hold out in breaking the union, why Sanchez is not a slug, why the immorality and perversions of Rex and his wife are not a big deal since they're consenting adults.. etc...

Very funny coming from the King of excuses and parsing., Again, when the members of TGG, the biggest homer jets board of the 3 accuse you of being too blindly homeristic, there's really not more to be said regarding our relative levels of objectivity. :idk:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was being sarcastic w/ the qucik wit comment, both of you try to be funny but fail miserably.

I know it's diifcult to think someone can be an adult and congratulate a team but unlike you I am not a whiny excuse maker. I can tip my cap when we lose. You should try to act like an adult sometime.

Please stop calling anyone else a homer, you are the same guy who talked up henne and Sparano.

and you're the same guy that talked up Sanchez and Ryan.. and now are talking up Sparano. Same difference.

I have a lovely GF -and yes I also have 3 computers, a smart phone and tablet...or what's called outside your group home "mobility" as well as a stable and normal life ...I don't have a mother or caregiver restricting my computer privileges over every weekend like you do.

I will start to screen capture your lame excuses like why Woody was the last hold out in breaking the union, why Sanchez is not a slug, why the immorality and perversions of Rex and his wife are not a big deal since they're consenting adults.. etc...

Very funny coming from the King of excuses and parsing., Again, when the members of TGG, the biggest homer jets board of the 3 accuse you of being too blindly homeristic, there's really not more to be said regarding our relative levels of objectivity. :idk:

awww, getting defensive. The difference is you have no idea who I am or what I do so everything is made up but we KNOW you are busy posting here late Friday Nights(and probably Saturday Nights too). You have a girlfriend:lol:

is TGG the biggest homer Jets board? I hadn't heard that before.

and you're the same guy that talked up Sanchez and Ryan.. and now are talking up Sparano. Same difference.

hmmm, let's see.

Tony & Chad playoff apps? ZERO, non losing seasons? ZERO

Rex & Mark playoff apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 2001), playoff wins, FOUR(1 more than Miami since 1995), title game apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 1993)

one of us is delusional(it's the one who thinks he has a girfirend:lol2:)

awww, getting defensive. The difference is you have no idea who I am or what I do so everything is made up but we KNOW you are busy posting here late Friday Nights(and probably Saturday Nights too). You have a girlfriend:lol:

is TGG the biggest homer Jets board? I hadn't heard that before.

hmmm, let's see.

Tony & Chad playoff apps? ZERO, non losing seasons? ZERO

Rex & Mark playoff apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 2001), playoff wins, FOUR(1 more than Miami since 1995), title game apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 1993)

one of us is delusional(it's the one who thinks he has a girfirend:lol2:)

Who are you kidding? You are so ****ing OCD that a few weeks ago in less than 48 hours, while presumably at work you posted 150 times here. No way with all the bashing the jest get on weekends, you'd have the self-control to stay off this site unless your caregiver in the group home, or mom, in your basement prohibits online access due to past abuse of the priviliege. You're just too OCD not to be on here unless not allowed?

But what do you expect from the biggest homer on the biggest homer jets board? You're delusional to think that the majority of members here consider you anything other than a troll or azzclown.. or that you are even respected (your word) on TGG. From what I can see, it's more "tolerated" than anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom