The real Sanchez is back today | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

We are talking about the Colts, right, the team that picked first last year.

what does last year have to do w/ this year? didn't SL earn the #2 pick overall? it's a new year.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

The only similarities seem to be that this vaark and I both seem to think your a fool, but then again so does most of people here, so that counts for little. How about this, have a mod check my account and if you're right I'll never post here again, and if I'm right you get to find some other site to go brag about your back to back AFC championship losses, deal?

not most people, those that don't truly understand the game and those that are childish that cannot seperate real life from a football game so yes you and vaark are very similar(that's not a good thing).

I just checked and grogan shares no IPs with any other user.

Eh. Can't imagine a dupe account would be naned after Steve grogan. Truly old school die hard pats fans would have a user name named after him. It would be analogous to a user name called hog Hannah. I'm not too bright but if I created a troll pats account it would bradyrulz or something like that.

So much so that his is on a week to week leash... :lol: I wonder if Rex will name him the starter for this week... :idk:

According to who? the media?

I just checked and grogan shares no IPs with any other user.

there are too many similarities btw the 2 and isn't it possible they have 2 seperate IPs? one home, one work? they are never posting at the same time.

Eh. Can't imagine a dupe account would be naned after Steve grogan. Truly old school die hard pats fans would have a user name named after him. It would be analogous to a user name called hog Hannah. I'm not too bright but if I created a troll pats account it would bradyrulz or something like that.

that is why the name was selected, he's been tested on the Pats history and has failed.

that is why the name was selected, he's been tested on the Pats history and has failed.

that was created a year and a half ago and was just suddenly pulled out of the woodwork to troll you?

and where is this failure to know pats history? Not interested in combing through hundreds of pages of petty bickering

that was created a year and a half ago and was just suddenly pulled out of the woodwork to troll you?

and where is this failure to know pats history? Not interested in combing through hundreds of pages of petty bickering

I think so, most of his posts are about me. I don't really care, I ust think it's a little sad. I get I'm the "enemy" here and people don't like my strong opinions but have the guts to debate me rather than hide behin others.

I don't recall specifics but it was basic stuff I threw out there and he got it wrong. It was a few months back.

there are too many similarities btw the 2 and isn't it possible they have 2 seperate IPs? one home, one work? they are never posting at the same time.

Link?? and then GFY hard

Link?? and then GFY hard

I'm not searching right now, it was in the past few months, you now know it. It was basic stuff you your incorrect about and I called you out on in then so don't play dumb now.

you have so few posts(it seems like more b/c most attack me) it was easy to find.

"but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?"

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?325648-The-real-Sanchez-is-back-today/page3

how does a Pats fan not know 2010 was our first matchup in the div rd? That's not something a guy that supposedly knows as much as you should get wrong. I could rattle off every Pats playoff opponent from the 80s to now and get every matchup in every round correct and I'm not a Pats fan.

I think so, most of his posts are about me. I don't really care, I ust think it's a little sad. I get I'm the "enemy" here and people don't like my strong opinions but have the guts to debate me rather than hide behin others.

I don't recall specifics but it was basic stuff I threw out there and he got it wrong. It was a few months back.

Once again there is no debating a fool, because a fool when said fool has no concept of reality and changes the argument at every turn. People on this board have actually witnessed you try to change the definition of words when you’ve backed yourself into a corner. So yes there is no debating with a fool that lives in their own special reality and changes that reality mid flow. Then again I can’t blame you too much because if the team I loved hadn’t sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 plus years I might create my own reality as well.

you have so few posts(it seems like more b/c most attack me) it was easy to find.

"but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?"

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?325648-The-real-Sanchez-is-back-today/page3

how does a Pats fan not know 2010 was our first matchup in the div rd? That's not something a guy that supposedly knows as much as you should get wrong. I could rattle off every Pats playoff opponent from the 80s to now and get every matchup in every round correct and I'm not a Pats fan.

Maybe because my team is in the playoffs almost every year and I tend not to remember patriots playoff wins as much as you remember Jets AFC Championship losses. In any case doese it really matter that it was the Wild card game not the div? Or is there some special logic that you count a div round win above a wild card win? :lol:

Once again there is no debating a fool, because a fool when said fool has no concept of reality and changes the argument at every turn. People on this board have actually witnessed you try to change the definition of words when you’ve backed yourself into a corner. So yes there is no debating with a fool that lives in their own special reality and changes that reality mid flow. Then again I can’t blame you too much because if the team I loved hadn’t sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 plus years I might create my own reality as well.

as usual you deflect w/ childish insults.

Maybe because my team is in the playoffs almost every year and I tend not to remember patriots playoff wins as much as you remember Jets AFC Championship losses. In any case doese it really matter that it was the Wild card game not the div? Or is there some special logic that you count a div round win above a wild card win? :lol:

basic Pats fan knowledge and you cannot demonstrate it.

Direct quote from Rexy.... I know you don't like facts, but....

""I'm telling you right now, he's our starting quarterback this week," Ryan said Wednesday.

It didn't sound like a long-term commitment, not with the "this week" qualifier. Pressed on the matter, Ryan replied, "What do you want me to say? He's our starter. He's our starter this week.""

Couldn't be more clear. Whether you like to hear it or spin it is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom