The real Sanchez is back today | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

May I have your attention please?
Will the real Mark Sanches please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Mark Sanches please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Will the real Mark Sanches please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Mark Sanches please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Yall act like youve never seen an interception before
Jaws all on the floor like Keller and Holmes just burst in the door
And starting dropping balls worse than before
Hitting them up at defenders

Its the return of the...oh wait, youre kidding.
He didnt just say what I think he did, did he?
And Rex Ryan said...nothing you idiots
Rex Ryan's dead, his aorta finally exploded.
Dolphins fans love Sancheez, Chigga Chigga "look at him
throwing to who knows who, fumbling the you know what,
eating a D-O-G" "Yea but I hope the Jets keep him though."

Yall act like youve never seen an interception before
Jaws all on the floor like Keller and Holmes just burst in the door
And starting dropping balls worse than before
Hitting them up at defenders

Its the return of the...oh wait, youre kidding.
He didnt just say what I think he did, did he?
And Rex Ryan said...nothing you idiots
Rex Ryan's dead, his aorta finally exploded.
Dolphins fans love Sancheez, Chigga Chigga "look at him
throwing to who knows who, fumbling the you know what,
eating a D-O-G" "Yea but I hope the Jets keep him though."

Yeah I probably got a couple screws in my arm loose
But no worse than whats going on in our front office
"We should draft Sanchez, We should trade for Tebow,
and when we do, Dirty can give him a little kiss"
And thats the message they deliver to the locker room
and expect them to know what an offensive touchdown is.
Of course we arent going to know what scoring is,
weve got Tony Sparano for coordinator, dont we?

"We aint nothing but clowns" - Well..some of us are All-Pros
who tear up their knee like MOFOs.
But if we can suck on offense and get sacked again
Then theres no reason our defense cant blow as well.
But if you feel like I feel, Ive got the antidote
Everyone accept that we are ****ed, sing the chorus and it goes:

Im the real Sanchez, yes Im the real Sanchez
All you other Sanchez's are just imitating
So wot the real Sanchez please throw a pick
Please throw a pick, please throw a pick

obviously you didn't watch, neither INT was his fault. JJ Watt making 2 great plays prevented 2 TDs and won the game for Houston.
I watched it and Watt read Sanchez's eyes to make the play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know why i bother writing back to you because you are as clueless as they come. Again, i dont spend my life on a message board as you do, thats just pathedic. I will post when i want, whether you like it or not.

Dont try and deflect because your boy taco finally cant give you an excuse to defend him. He will be happy to know you continue no matter how crappy he plays. I just wish for once youd admit your just a blind homer that has been proven to be more wrong then your ever right, that your jealous of the dolphins and dont really ever bring anything of value to a thread except the hope to derail it.

I know you have no time to post ehre except when Miami is winning and the Jets are losing, interesting how that always works out.

Tannehill entrusted the lead late in his games to a kicker whose peers thru last saturday statistically hit 25-29 50+ yard kicks and DBs who you'd expect to hold the line at least once on long 4th down plays. The point is, he produced and took the lead late into the games he lost after Houston and then depended on his team, while Sanchez was playing catch up and getting into striking distance before putting a bad pass up for grabs only because his special teams scored a TD. Otherwise his futility would be more obvious even to those who watch games thru thick green - colored homervision.

And of course Sanchez did such a sterling job of keeping his team in his games with Pittsburgh and SF too. LOLOL

Tannehill set his K up for a near 50 yd FG on grass, in the rain. sanchez ste his K up for a chip shot. That's why we won and you lost that game.

How Henne-like he is will be TBD? So your comparison on how Henne-like he is will be on his success level? In that case, David Carr, Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, Jamarcus Russell, Josh Heupel, and Tim Couch were all carbon copies of each other...

Tannehill has played ok so far and you guys are going overboard just like you did w/ Henne who actually played better when he took over in '09 than Tannehill has.

I watched it and Watt read Sanchez's eyes to make the play.

a great player making a great play. Should mark have been looking left and throwing right? should he give Magic Johnson no look pass? It was quick hitting play, his WR was open and he threw it to him. Watt made a great play.

Tannehill has played ok so far and you guys are going overboard just like you did w/ Henne who actually played better when he took over in '09 than Tannehill has.

Again, I don't give a **** what the fans think of him. You are comparing 2 entirely different QBs and implying they are the same...

Why is your go to comebck always "well did the dophins/Tannehill.....?"

Can you not defend the Jets and Sanchez based on their own merits?

That's what we call a defense mechanism. When you don't have anything to say about a true statement that goes against you, it's common to throw **** against the wall to see if it sticks.

Should mark have been looking left and throwing right? should he give Magic Johnson no look pass? It was quick hitting play, his WR was open and he threw it to him. Watt made a great play.

No he should continue to do what he has been doing for most of his career.... sucking.

I know you have no time to post ehre except when Miami is winning and the Jets are losing, interesting how that always works out.

Maybe I don't have the need to jump into every thread and need to have the last word everytime like you. I have really enjoyed watching Sanchez struggle this season, mainly because you are such a homer and have backed up Sanchez without any proof he is even a decent qb. Want to say it again how "The Jets are set at qb for the next ten years" or "Tebow will only qb if Sanchez is hurt" or (my favorite) "Wouldn't trade Sanchez for those "fantasy # qb's Rivers/Shaub"

It is hilarious watching you get owned in this forum day in and day out. Save yourself the moment and don't explain to me how you don't get owned. When someone talks the garbage that you do on this forum you will never be taken for anything more then a green glasses wearing homer.

It's fun watching the circus that is the Jets this season, not like anybody didn't already see this coming. At least Sanchez will be more then happy to sign your jersey when he is bagging groceries at Walmart after next season. I laugh a little more each time they bring up one of his horrible throws hitting the ground in front of his receivers without being rushed.

Good luck with that pathedic qb position this season, of course you'll always have your excuses for him.

Junc's homerism never ceases to amaze. QB dead last in the NFL in completion percentage by SIX percentage points. "Franchise QB. Could not be happier". Second to last in QBR and third to last in regular QB rating. "Extremely satisfied with his play". 27th in Interception percentage, yards and YPA and 30th in completions. "Everyone elses fault". Throw in a couple hundred mentions of 2 fluke AFCCG appearances as if Sanchez wasn't carried there by an elite defense, running game, OL and missed FG's by pro bowl kickers, and that sums Junc up pretty well.

Junc's homerism never ceases to amaze. QB dead last in the NFL in completion percentage by SIX percentage points. "Franchise QB. Could not be happier". Second to last in QBR and third to last in regular QB rating. "Extremely satisfied with his play". 27th in Interception percentage, yards and YPA and 30th in completions. "Everyone elses fault". Throw in a couple hundred mentions of 2 fluke AFCCG appearances as if Sanchez wasn't carried there by an elite defense, running game, OL and missed FG's by pro bowl kickers, and that sums Junc up pretty well.

Now it's also:
"Well Woody Johnson was right holding out to bust the ref union with Jerry Richardson, it's not about the fans, integrity of the league, player safety, etc, it's because the real refs are just as bad."

"I didnt like the time outs Monday night, but Tony really didn't have too much to work with."

"If it wasn't for JJ Watt, we'd have won that game"

"Although in '09, in game 15, the Indy starters were beating us 15-10 before being pulled and that in a playoff game afterwards they outscored us 24-0 in the last 31 minutes, we really did win 9 games that season and deserve to be in the playoffs"

"Rex is an elite coach" (despite legitimately having 1 winning season in 3 and never carrying his own division)

"I wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 firsts, let alone though QBs like Ryan, Rivers and Schaub with their 'fantasy numbers' "

"The 09 - 11 Jets were "elite"

"If you disagree with me you're wrong cause I'm always right and you need to have someone explain the game to you."

"If I can slice and dice the stats to positively reflect on the Jets or their players, they're relevant; if they reflect poorly, they're fantasy numbers."

The irony is out of the 3 major Jets forums, TGG is the most delusional, homeristic, least objective of the 3 (but even some of them can't sidestep reality any longer) and Junc could well be their most oblivious homeristic member.

It's funny how he'll rarely criticize his dysfunctional team but tell us here that we're the homers when pointing out the reality. He's probably the only one on FH who doesn't think he's a blind homer.

Sounds like Junc. By the way, the Jets ain't making the playoffs. Everybody knows this. And because of this, I'll owe Junc a lovely new sig. Nobody hates Junc more than I do, except you. Interested?

Sounds like Junc. By the way, the Jets ain't making the playoffs. Everybody knows this. And because of this, I'll owe Junc a lovely new sig. Nobody hates Junc more than I do, except you. Interested?

maybe, although he won't put his sig or money where his mouth is; and also I know for a fact you're underestimating the volume and intensity of animosity towards him on the board - especially from some folks who are pretty discrete.

I think if he didn't always crowbar the last word in thinking if he outlasts you he wins, or admit that he's wrong more than occasionally and outright own up to being an unabashed jets homer, he'd have more acceptance on here.

We already made a bet in preseason. I would like to think Junc isn't coward enough to run away from it.

When your own coaches dont trust you then its obvious you suck.
Enjoy losing the next two games.

Back
Top Bottom