The real Sanchez is back today | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

No he should continue to do what he has been doing for most of his career.... sucking.

sucking and winning, as long as winning is a part of it I'm ok.

Maybe I don't have the need to jump into every thread and need to have the last word everytime like you. I have really enjoyed watching Sanchez struggle this season, mainly because you are such a homer and have backed up Sanchez without any proof he is even a decent qb. Want to say it again how "The Jets are set at qb for the next ten years" or "Tebow will only qb if Sanchez is hurt" or (my favorite) "Wouldn't trade Sanchez for those "fantasy # qb's Rivers/Shaub"

It is hilarious watching you get owned in this forum day in and day out. Save yourself the moment and don't explain to me how you don't get owned. When someone talks the garbage that you do on this forum you will never be taken for anything more then a green glasses wearing homer.

It's fun watching the circus that is the Jets this season, not like anybody didn't already see this coming. At least Sanchez will be more then happy to sign your jersey when he is bagging groceries at Walmart after next season. I laugh a little more each time they bring up one of his horrible throws hitting the ground in front of his receivers without being rushed.

Good luck with that pathedic qb position this season, of course you'll always have your excuses for him.

You are a frontrunner, afraid to debate when things are going poorly but always eager to offer opinions if Miami wins and the Jets lose.

isn't it funny how we are a circus at 3-3(beating teams combined 8-6 in non Jet games inclduing beating MIAMI) but Miami is for real at 3-3(having beaten teams combined 6-7 in non Miami games including LOSING to the Jets at home)?

Interesting, isn't it?

Junc's homerism never ceases to amaze. QB dead last in the NFL in completion percentage by SIX percentage points. "Franchise QB. Could not be happier". Second to last in QBR and third to last in regular QB rating. "Extremely satisfied with his play". 27th in Interception percentage, yards and YPA and 30th in completions. "Everyone elses fault". Throw in a couple hundred mentions of 2 fluke AFCCG appearances as if Sanchez wasn't carried there by an elite defense, running game, OL and missed FG's by pro bowl kickers, and that sums Junc up pretty well.

ESPN total QBR is a complete joke so please don't cite those #s. I haven't said sanchez has been good this year, have I? try to keep up.

so when a K misses kicks against the Jets that means something but when kickers miss 4 kicks the last 2 weeks in close Miami wins it proves tannehill and Miami are great, got it:lol:

Now it's also:
"Well Woody Johnson was right holding out to bust the ref union with Jerry Richardson, it's not about the fans, integrity of the league, player safety, etc, it's because the real refs are just as bad."

"I didnt like the time outs Monday night, but Tony really didn't have too much to work with."

"If it wasn't for JJ Watt, we'd have won that game"

"Although in '09, in game 15, the Indy starters were beating us 15-10 before being pulled and that in a playoff game afterwards they outscored us 24-0 in the last 31 minutes, we really did win 9 games that season and deserve to be in the playoffs"

"Rex is an elite coach" (despite legitimately having 1 winning season in 3 and never carrying his own division)

"I wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 firsts, let alone though QBs like Ryan, Rivers and Schaub with their 'fantasy numbers' "

"The 09 - 11 Jets were "elite"

"If you disagree with me you're wrong cause I'm always right and you need to have someone explain the game to you."

"If I can slice and dice the stats to positively reflect on the Jets or their players, they're relevant; if they reflect poorly, they're fantasy numbers."

The irony is out of the 3 major Jets forums, TGG is the most delusional, homeristic, least objective of the 3 (but even some of them can't sidestep reality any longer) and Junc could well be their most oblivious homeristic member.

It's funny how he'll rarely criticize his dysfunctional team but tell us here that we're the homers when pointing out the reality. He's probably the only one on FH who doesn't think he's a blind homer.

why are you posting at 11PM on a Friday Night?

Sounds like Junc. By the way, the Jets ain't making the playoffs. Everybody knows this. And because of this, I'll owe Junc a lovely new sig. Nobody hates Junc more than I do, except you. Interested?

I feel bad for you and anyone that "hates me" since none of you know me. At some point you giys need to grow up.

maybe, although he won't put his sig or money where his mouth is; and also I know for a fact you're underestimating the volume and intensity of animosity towards him on the board - especially from some folks who are pretty discrete.

I think if he didn't always crowbar the last word in thinking if he outlasts you he wins, or admit that he's wrong more than occasionally and outright own up to being an unabashed jets homer, he'd have more acceptance on here.

again, I feel bad for those folks that "hate me". I guess those are the folks w/ such great lives they are posting at 11Pm on friday Nights.

The way you describe me is exactly how you are on this board. You think you win b/c you always try to get the last word in, if nyjunc vs. vaark was an a SB it would be SF vs. Den in SB XXIV

We already made a bet in preseason. I would like to think Junc isn't coward enough to run away from it.

I don't run away from anything(though I don't remember the bet- what was it again?). I'm not someone that needs to create multiple accounts to attack me.

Well some of us analyze QB play deeper than that. Some of us actually take into account how they played and how much they contributed. Your approach is this:

1. Did the Jets win? Yeah Sanchez played great!
2. Did the Jets lose? Damn, someone else screwed it up because Sanchez played great!

nyjunc can't see through his green glasses. 82 yards passing will not win many games in the NFL. Sanchez has yet to prove that he can win consistently with anything than a game manager role.

it will when you rush for 250, we passed it well in the 1st half. Didn't need to pass when the ground game was working so well. Which is better? passing for 82 yds w/ zero turnovers and winning 35-9 or passing for 400 + w/ 2 TOs(inclduing INt that set up FG to lose) in 24-21 loss?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Well some of us analyze QB play deeper than that. Some of us actually take into account how they played and how much they contributed. Your approach is this:

1. Did the Jets win? Yeah Sanchez played great!
2. Did the Jets lose? Damn, someone else screwed it up because Sanchez played great!

he's played poorly in wins and well in losses but hen you lose and your QB doesn't make plays late to help you win that's not a good game no matter what the stats say. I wouldn't call yesterday a great game for mark but he was efficient in limited pass attempts, we didn't need to throw.

it will when you rush for 250, we passed it well in the 1st half. Didn't need to pass when the ground game was working so well. Which is better? passing for 82 yds w/ zero turnovers and winning 35-9 or passing for 400 + w/ 2 TOs(inclduing INt that set up FG to lose) in 24-21 loss?

Which is better having a QB that can pickup the slack when the running game and defense don't play well and still lead his team to victory or a QB relegated to a handoff dummy because even his own coaches don't trust him?

You are a frontrunner, afraid to debate when things are going poorly but always eager to offer opinions if Miami wins and the Jets lose.

isn't it funny how we are a circus at 3-3(beating teams combined 8-6 in non Jet games inclduing beating MIAMI) but Miami is for real at 3-3(having beaten teams combined 6-7 in non Miami games including LOSING to the Jets at home)?

Interesting, isn't it?

ESPN total QBR is a complete joke so please don't cite those #s. I haven't said sanchez has been good this year, have I? try to keep up.

so when a K misses kicks against the Jets that means something but when kickers miss 4 kicks the last 2 weeks in close Miami wins it proves tannehill and Miami are great, got it:lol:

why are you posting at 11PM on a Friday Night?

I feel bad for you and anyone that "hates me" since none of you know me. At some point you giys need to grow up.

again, I feel bad for those folks that "hate me". I guess those are the folks w/ such great lives they are posting at 11Pm on friday Nights.

The way you describe me is exactly how you are on this board. You think you win b/c you always try to get the last word in, if nyjunc vs. vaark was an a SB it would be SF vs. Den in SB XXIV

I don't run away from anything(though I don't remember the bet- what was it again?). I'm not someone that needs to create multiple accounts to attack me.

Oh so now everyone is creating multiple accounts just to attack you? Sorry but the reality is it's just alot of people differen't that think your a fool, even though you would like to believe it's just one poster with 50 differen't accounts.

Which is better having a QB that can pickup the slack when the running game and defense don't play well and still lead his team to victory or a QB relegated to a handoff dummy because even his own coaches don't trust him?

Our QB has done that plenty and we all know the D led you to that W yesterday, again Tannehill couldn't ice the game giivng an opponent multiple chances and again your D came through.

Oh so now everyone is creating multiple accounts just to attack you? Sorry but the reality is it's just alot of people differen't that think your a fool, even though you would like to believe it's just one poster with 50 differen't accounts.

speaking of posters w/ multiple accounts. hi vaark.

LOL at multiple accounts. It can't be the fact that you're just an annoying Jets troll on a Dolphins website, therefore naturally, everyone sees you for a fool. Nah, can't be that. I'm sure that Vaark is responsible for all the Jets fans that laugh at your ridiculousness on TGG too.

Our QB has done that plenty and we all know the D led you to that W yesterday, again Tannehill couldn't ice the game giivng an opponent multiple chances and again your D came through.

speaking of posters w/ multiple accounts. hi vaark.

The best thing about this is that you really think I'm someone else. :sidelol: You couldn't be more wrong, I'm just another guy that also thinks your a fool.

The best thing about this is that you really think I'm someone else. :sidelol: You couldn't be more wrong, I'm just another guy that also thinks your a fool.

there's no way you are a longtime Pats fan, we established that already. We know you are a fraud and your dupe account already admitted he has multiple usernames.

there's no way you are a longtime Pats fan, we established that already. We know you are a fraud and your dupe account already admitted he has multiple usernames.

Why not just ask an admin to compare IPs? I'd put money on it not though. There are usually similarities in post styles among dual accounts. This guy's and Vaark's are absolutely nothing alike...

Why not just ask an admin to compare IPs? I'd put money on it not though. There are usually similarities in post styles among dual accounts. This guy's and Vaark's are absolutely nothing alike...

there are certain similarities I have noticed w/o a doubt and what reinforced it was vaark admitted he had duplicate accounts on other sites. I don't want anyone to get banned or suspended, it cracks me up a poster would go through that though.

We are talking about the Colts, right, the team that picked first last year.

there are certain similarities I have noticed w/o a doubt and what reinforced it was vaark admitted he had duplicate accounts on other sites. I don't want anyone to get banned or suspended, it cracks me up a poster would go through that though.

The only similarities seem to be that this vaark and I both seem to think your a fool, but then again so does most of people here, so that counts for little. How about this, have a mod check my account and if you're right I'll never post here again, and if I'm right you get to find some other site to go brag about your back to back AFC championship losses, deal?

Back
Top Bottom