The real Sanchez is back today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

So your're saying the Jets kept the Dirty Taco in the game after a head injury?? Let me ask you this, putting all fandom aside, what's it going to take before you understand that Sanchez just isn't that good.

when we win 4-6 games a year w/ him.

yeah thats what happened lol
No credit to the Steelers D huh?

sure they get credit, they hit him to change the game.

So, you'd be okay with a few more 8-8 seasons?

No, we'll win more than 8 a year w/ him barring disastrous injuries. The closest my team has ever come to reaching a SB was w/ him at QB. we all know the Jets can win big w/ him, that's all I care about.

he started off great then a Pitt dirty play helmet to helmet knocked him woozy and he wasn't the same after that play.

Weak excuse. Unless he had a concussion, which he should have been pulled if so, every QB gets drilled like that. I don't see it effecting other QBs that much. What probably really happened is the Jets ran their scripted opening drive, got their TD, and then the Steelers adjusted. That seems much more likely than a Steeler defender tackled the talent out of someone...

No, we'll win more than 8 a year w/ him barring disastrous injuries. The closest my team has ever come to reaching a SB was w/ him at QB. we all know the Jets can win big w/ him, that's all I care about.

Way to not answer the question.... I didn't ask if you'll win more than 8 games. I asked if you go 8-8 (like last year) again, will you be okay with Sanchez as the starter? Sounds like you are prepared to make excuses for Sanchez as long as you need to.

No one makes more excuses than you. if you watched the game you would have seen what happened but you don't watch games.

wait, some more doozies: If Cruz didn't make that long catch and run near the end of the first half last season, the jest would have won and gone on into the playoffs despite the Giants almost doubling their score, right?

..and last night, the game most everyone saw and knew the outcome of within a few minutes after the half: the jets were in it into the fourth quarter despite having their score tripled, and Big Ben shaking off and laughing at their best defensive attempts.

Really, you need a reality check; I've never seen anyone so homeristic as you... not even counting your BS "woozie doozie" LMAO

Way to not answer the question.... I didn't ask if you'll win more than 8 games. I asked if you go 8-8 (like last year) again, will you be okay with Sanchez as the starter? Sounds like you are prepared to make excuses for Sanchez as long as you need to.

can we allow the season to play out? if it's an 8-8 like last year he'd be on a shirt leash next year, if it's an 8-8 where he has lost 4-5 key players around him then he's ok. we can play the what if game all day but how about we allow the season to play out?

I am supremely confident in our QB. I leave the excuses for his success to you guys.

wait, some more doozies: If Cruz didn't make that long catch and run near the end of the first half last season, the jest would have won and gone on into the playoffs despite the Giants almost doubling their score, right?

..and last night, the game most everyone saw and knew the outcome of within a few minutes after the half: the jets were in it into the fourth quarter despite having their score tripled, and Big Ben shaking off and laughing at their best defensive attempts.

Really, you need a reality check; I've never seen anyone so homeristic as you... not even counting your BS "woozie doozie" LMAO

That play changed that game and the seasons for both teams. I never said we 100% would have won but I believe that play changed that game and if you ever get a chance to talk to Cruz, Eli or some other Giants please ask them that question.

we were down 13-10 at the half, how was the game over? even down 20-10 we are getting a punt near midfield and our PR fumbles it. We were still in it, even up until the horrible non fumble call where we would have had it w/ 6 mins left down 10 in decent FP.

Please don't insult me by calling me a homer when there isn't a bigger homer and more delusional fan on the planet than you.

can we allow the season to play out? if it's an 8-8 like last year he'd be on a shirt leash next year, if it's an 8-8 where he has lost 4-5 key players around him then he's ok. we can play the what if game all day but how about we allow the season to play out?

This is the kind of answer that makes sense. I agree that all 8-8 seasons are not equal. Where you and I differ is that I also think all 11-5 seasons are not equal and Sanchez is already on a leash. If he struggles like he did yesterday for several games, they might make the move this year. One thing working in Sanchez's favor is that Tebow is awful. He is not the answer unless they are going to run an unconventional offense full time.

This is the kind of answer that makes sense. I agree that all 8-8 seasons are not equal. Where you and I differ is that I also think all 11-5 seasons are not equal and Sanchez is already on a leash. If he struggles like he did yesterday for several games, they might make the move this year. One thing working in Sanchez's favor is that Tebow is awful. He is not the answer unless they are going to run an unconventional offense full time.

he had a bad game, it happens. He is in no danger of losing his job, if he played like this for 3-4 games in a row then that's something different but that's not likely to happen.

sure they get credit, they hit him to change the game.

You are the master of the double standard, what have you won with taco boy exactly??? In one breath you can say the Patriots haven't one anything in the last 7 years, even though no team has a better win record in that time, and then round around telling everyone how great the Jets are for losing back to back AFC Championship games??? So let me tell you what the jets have won with the taco boy, NOTHING, "0000000". Oh, but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?:rolleyes2: Better hope you get by the fins next week, because if you don't, the Jets won't come close to 500 this season.

I am supremely confident in our QB. I leave the excuses for his success to you guys.

That play changed that game and the seasons for both teams. I never said we 100% would have won but I believe that play changed that game and if you ever get a chance to talk to Cruz, Eli or some other Giants please ask them that question.

we were down 13-10 at the half, how was the game over? even down 20-10 we are getting a punt near midfield and our PR fumbles it. We were still in it, even up until the horrible non fumble call where we would have had it w/ 6 mins left down 10 in decent FP.

Please don't insult me by calling me a homer when there isn't a bigger homer and more delusional fan on the planet than you.

You are the biggest homer on the site, trying to shovel your fantasyland "what-ifs" as reality when the reality is your team has had one legit winning season out of 3, and is no better than they were coming off the last 4-5 game stretch last season. But if you wanna convince yourself you're "objective" by trying to put ridiculous spins on a POS, that's fine but a typical delusion that exists only in your head and the few TGG boards. Otherwise, you're just plain embarrassing yourself and any remnant of credibility you once had before you went full bore homeristic.

You are the master of the double standard, what have you won with taco boy exactly??? In one breath you can say the Patriots haven't one anything in the last 7 years, even though no team has a better win record in that time, and then round around telling everyone how great the Jets are for losing back to back AFC Championship games??? So let me tell you what the jets have won with the taco boy, NOTHING, "0000000". Oh, but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?:rolleyes2: Better hope you get by the fins next week, because if you don't, the Jets won't come close to 500 this season.

when did I ever say NE hasn't won anything in the last 7 years? they have 2 SB apps and 3 title game apps in that time frame along w/ all but one div title. I ADMIRE what NE has done since Brady rescued them, I don't like them but I admire them. Stop making stuff up when you have nothing to attack me w/.

I wouldn't expect a fake fan like you to realize the Jets and pats have met in the div rd only once and that was in 2010. NE beat us 2 times in WC games(once in '85, once in '06) but you've been a "fan" since the Grogan days:lol:

he had a bad game, it happens. He is in no danger of losing his job, if he played like this for 3-4 games in a row then that's something different but that's not likely to happen.

It was a bad game after a bad season. You cannot pretend that last season didn't happen. A portion of his own locker room doubted him.

QBs that are "in no danger" of losing their jobs don't have to face the constant scrutiny from fans and media that Sanchez has over the last season+. Nearly everyone else sees that Sanchez needs to step up. QBs that are established don't enter the season with these kinds of questions. Sanchez has a significant percentage of doubters every season.

It was a bad game after a bad season. You cannot pretend that last season didn't happen. A portion of his own locker room doubted him.

QBs that are "in no danger" of losing their jobs don't have to face the constant scrutiny from fans and media that Sanchez has over the last season+. Nearly everyone else sees that Sanchez needs to step up. QBs that are established don't enter the season with these kinds of questions. Sanchez has a significant percentage of doubters every season.

a bad ending to last season, his season was not bad until those final 3 games.

there will always be scrutiny around here, that's part of the job. Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions.

Back
Top Bottom