The real Sanchez is back today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

a bad ending to last season, his season was not bad until those final 3 games.

there will always be scrutiny around here, that's part of the job. Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions.

Eli's question was whether he should be considered one of the top QBs in the league, not whether he would remain the starter. Eli as the Giants starter has never been questioned outside of a few nut balls.

"LEAVE SANCHEZ ALONE!!!!!"-nyjunc

leeeaave_187139060-1.jpg

when did I ever say NE hasn't won anything in the last 7 years? they have 2 SB apps and 3 title game apps in that time frame along w/ all but one div title. I ADMIRE what NE has done since Brady rescued them, I don't like them but I admire them. Stop making stuff up when you have nothing to attack me w/.

I wouldn't expect a fake fan like you to realize the Jets and pats have met in the div rd only once and that was in 2010. NE beat us 2 times in WC games(once in '85, once in '06) but you've been a "fan" since the Grogan days:lol:

Oh nooooooo!!!!!! I forgot it was the wild card game, well I guess it's easy to forget with the number of playoff games the Pats rack up. And yes I have been a Patriot fan since the grogan days, "yes season tickets b!tch" I got to sit on those awful aluminum benches watching some of the worst teams to every step on a field, so I have nothing to prove to a delusional Jet fan like yourself. It's funny because even back then the Jets sucked as bad as we did, yet their fans acted like they won the Super Bowl each year.

Eli's question was whether he should be considered one of the top QBs in the league, not whether he would remain the starter. Eli as the Giants starter has never been questioned outside of a few nut balls.

Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run.

http://deadspin.com/326855/perhaps-its-time-to-let-eli-manning-go

Oh nooooooo!!!!!! I forgot it was the wild card game, well I guess it's easy to forget with the number of playoff games the Pats rack up. And yes I have been a Patriot fan since the grogan days, "yes season tickets b!tch" I got to sit on those awful aluminum benches watching some of the worst teams to every step on a field, so I have nothing to prove to a delusional Jet fan like yourself. It's funny because even back then the Jets sucked as bad as we did, yet their fans acted like they won the Super Bowl each year.

That's not something a Pats fan would forget since you weren't great that year and had to go on the road to SD and Indy the next 2 weeks. You are a fraud.

Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run.

Jesus really? That article was from 2007 not 2011..... wow, the lengths you will go to to protect your boy....

THIS was your last post:

"Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions."

Jesus really? That article was from 2007 not 2011..... wow, the lengths you will go to to protect your boy....

THIS was your last post:

"Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions."

was my sentence confusing? I wrote:

"Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run."

then posted the link.

That's not something a Pats fan would forget since you weren't great that year and had to go on the road to SD and Indy the next 2 weeks. You are a fraud.

So a 12-4 record isn't that great? You care to tell everyone just how many times in team history the Jets won 12 games? THe only fraud here is you, so GFU and do everyone a favor.

"Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run."

then posted the link.

You see the difference there??? "Before the Super Bowl run", Your argument is that because another QB developed into a top 5 top 10 player that Taco boy will????? Comical, playing the odds alone should tell you that just because Eli developed into a very good QB in N.Y. that Taco boys chances are slim. Better yet anyone that's ever watched enough of either QB's can tell that Sanchez doesen't have the tools in the arm or the head that Eli does. It's never going to happen.

So a 12-4 record isn't that great? You care to tell everyone just how many times in team history the Jets won 12 games? THe only fraud here is you, so GFU and do everyone a favor.

They weren't great which was why they were hosting a WC game instead of the usual of having homefield throughout. What does that have to do w/ the jets history?

don't get upset b/c you have been exposed.

You see the difference there??? "Before the Super Bowl run", Your argument is that because another QB developed into a top 5 top 10 player that Taco boy will????? Comical, playing the odds alone should tell you that just because Eli developed into a very good QB in N.Y. that Taco boys chances are slim. Better yet anyone that's ever watched enough of either QB's can tell that Sanchez doesen't have the tools in the arm or the head that Eli does. It's never going to happen.

That's not my argument at all, I have never said sanchez will be a top 5 QB but please keep making stuff up. :lol:

then posted the link.

Just back up your statement about 2011...

Just back up your statement about 2011...

he was coming off TWENTY FIVE INT's, he hadn't been to postseason in 3 years, had only won postseason games in one season(in 7 years in the league). he had a tremendous amount of pressure last year and started off w/ a loss in week 1 to a bad Washington team where an INT for a TD gave Wash the lead for good.

he was coming off TWENTY FIVE INT's, he hadn't been to postseason in 3 years, had only won postseason games in one season(in 7 years in the league). he had a tremendous amount of pressure last year and started off w/ a loss in week 1 to a bad Washington team where an INT for a TD gave Wash the lead for good.

Care to provide a link that shows anyone other than you having the same questions about Eli that continue to dog Sanchez?

Back
Top Bottom