The reason why the Dolphins won't win the SB this year... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The reason why the Dolphins won't win the SB this year...

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I am one of the biggest Dolphin fans around. Beilieve me, I would love to be wrong here but the Dolphins are NOT gonna win the SB THIS season.

1ST REASON: Quarterback. I believe that if Jay Fiedler is the starting QB then we are doomed, and have no shot of making the playoffs. There is no way anyone can say really anything positive about Jay over the last 4 seasons. Even if A.J. Feeley does start (and I pray to god he does) he will not bring us to the SB in the first year. I do believe, if AJ is QB, that the Dolphins will have a great year and make it to deep in the playoffs, possibly the AFC cahmpionship game.

2ND REASON: Coaching. I think Dave will do a decent job this season. I feel that another horrible, stupid decision will cost us something big. (N.E. game 2 years ago, to make the playoffs, 2 min. left instead of handing it off to Ricky we throw 3 times and 2 are inc. and one is caught for 3 yards.)

3RD REASON: Luck. The Dolphins dont have that nice tipped ball that goes into our hands or that one big call that changes the game. We are not the NE Patriots, like in last years AFC championship game against the Colts ( the way there DB's were raping Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne)

As I said if AJ is the starter the Dolphins will go deep into the playoffs and have a great and fun year, but I do not see them winning the SB THIS year. If AJ plays the way I think he can I feel next season is the big one.

Your a good fan

I'm glad you have faith in your favorite team.

EDIT FOR CONTENT: That don't fly around here. Muck

First of all Fielder isnt all that bad as you guys think he is...sure he hasnt had the greatest games like Dan Marino or any other great QB's but nobody ever will...

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
you are one of the most stupid *** people in the world...first of all Fielder isnt all that bad as you guys think he is...sure he hasnt had the greatest games like Dan Marino or any other great QB's but nobody ever will...
WTF?

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:

first of all Fielder isnt all that bad as you guys think he is...sure he hasnt had the greatest games like Dan Marino or any other great QB's but nobody ever will...

Your a good fan....

I'm glad you have faith in your favorite team.

First point. Feeley has been in a playoff chase as a starter and went 4-1 while at it.
Note please Feeley has a lot more skill pos people around him in miami.
Second. Dave had miami in a pos to win all but one game last season. Bad luck cost the fins one win and a playoff birth.
another note please. While dave has made some questionable calls on the whole miami has been prepared just about every week to play the type of game it takes to beat the team in front of them.
Third. The tipped ball was luck, the missed FG was luck, The reg season win in indy was luck, all the injuries was luck as well, bad luck.
Mugging the rec is not luck at all, not calling it is the fault of the league and the refs. I think that was addressed this offseason.
Last note. All those fans who fear the calls aginst the miami secondary need to pay more attention to other games because the pats, bills, eagles, titans, etc play close to if not the same way. I did not mention the jets because there D secondary could not mug an old lady pushing a shopping cart.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:

irst of all Fielder isnt all that bad as you guys think he is...sure he hasnt had the greatest games like Dan Marino or any other great QB's but nobody ever will...
:fire: what the hell! you dont need to blow up on him, how about we all call you that after u say your opinion, christ almighty. anywho if jerkwad is done... i do not mind fiedler, if he left i wouldnt cry, if he stayed i wouldnt cry, we can win games with him at qb but id be very happy to see aj go up to the level of hasselback or aaron brooks, i agree that i dont think this year is the year because not only would our starting qb if its feeley be inexperienced and uncomfortable, but our o-line wouldnt have quite enough stability at connection to each other. the david also needs to get use to the qb throws too.

Greatscott127 said:
First point. Feeley has been in a playoff chase as a starter and went 4-1 while at it.
Note please Feeley has a lot more skill pos people around him in miami.
Second. Dave had miami in a pos to win all but one game last season. Bad luck cost the fins one win and a playoff birth.
another note please. While dave has made some questionable calls on the whole miami has been prepared just about every week to play the type of game it takes to beat the team in front of them.
Third. The tipped ball was luck, the missed FG was luck, The reg season win in indy was luck, all the injuries was luck as well, bad luck.
Mugging the rec is not luck at all, not calling it is the fault of the league and the refs. I think that was addressed this offseason.
Last note. All those fans who fear the calls aginst the miami secondary need to pay more attention to other games because the pats, bills, eagles, titans, etc play close to if not the same way. I did not mention the jets because there D secondary could not mug an old lady pushing a shopping cart.

so are you agreeing with me? or mocking me?

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:

first of all Fielder isnt all that bad as you guys think he is...sure he hasnt had the greatest games like Dan Marino or any other great QB's but nobody ever will...

U dont know what ur talking about. U think the Dolphins are gonna win the SB???? If u dont then what are ur reasons. smart ***!?

I will hold out hope that miami can and will make a run deep into the playoffs and have most the doubters thinking they have a shot. Yes miami can win the
sb saying they wont is easy because you have a 1 in 32 shot of being wrong.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
you are one of the most stupid *** people in the world...first of all Fielder isnt all that bad as you guys think he is...sure he hasnt had the greatest games like Dan Marino or any other great QB's but nobody ever will...
Mod Note: Welcome to the FinHeaven forums, Admiral.

Okay, that was the pleasant part. Now, on a more serious note:

Personal attacks are not permitted here. If you disagree with a post, address the substance of it without any derogatory comments aimed at your fellow member(s).

Okay... get back in there and let them know what you think.:)

P4E

Circling Wagons what do u think about what i said about the SB and everything? Yea Im having fun. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom