The reason why the Dolphins won't win the SB this year... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The reason why the Dolphins won't win the SB this year...

ryyyan24 said:
Circling Wagons what do u think about what i said about the SB and everything? Yea Im having fun. :fire:
I agree for the most part. The coaching situation in Miami looks like a cluster**** right now, with the OC situation, and Trestman upset. I think Wanny is a very good coordinator, but not good as the lead guy.
I think your qb situation is abominable. Both of those guys on their best days, are only serviceable IMO.
The biggest part everybody is overlooking is the LB corps. Unless they pick up a couple free agents before the start of the season I see this being a big weakness for the fins.
Also you have the small problem of your O-lineman never playing together before.
All in all, Fins will still be competitive, but nothing to rave about...9-7 is my prediction

:evil: thats it... noone else has anything to say. How about u *_*ADMIRAL*_*??

this thread sucks...no one knows what the season will be like

i respect your opinion ryyvn but i do not care to share it....who woulda thought the panthers would make the SB last year???

im just saying that alot can change and i don't wanna condemn my dolphins to a non playoff appearance just yet if thats ok with you

fiedler does suck tho...yes i know we all been round and round about his ups and downs i just wish he was gone from miami forever...going 10-6 means jack squat if you don't make the playoffs...we might as well have gone 8-8 so we coulda got a better draft pick... :p

Phin-o-rama said:
this thread sucks...no one knows what the season will be like

i respect your opinion ryyvn but i do not care to share it....who woulda thought the panthers would make the SB last year???

Agreed, this thread does suck, Ryann why do you have the right to tell us were not going to win a superbowl? ****ing dumb

wow...the mod stepped up and put a slap down on the admiral - shades of larry chester in the wedge-go get him you animal

bobdroopy u have somethin better to talk about? Please if u do try me. I'm just sayin what i feel for CONVERSATION. Noone this time of the year really has anything important to talk about. If u think we r gonna win the SB this year, please tell me ur reasons and I HOPE UR RIGHT because I would lovve to see us win the big one.

i am sensing negative energy here, i put out some and im clear now, get rid of it man...hooosaaaaaahhh

ryyyan24 said:
I would lovve to see us win the big one.

No you don't, you already promised that we won't win it. What's the point of even watching this season.

ryyyan24 said:
but the Dolphins are NOT gonna win the SB THIS season..

^^^^ that implies that there is NONE, ZERO, ZIPPO chance of winning the suber bowl. So at this moment in time you are implying that the cardinals have a better chance of winning the SB than us, because they at least have a chance, and we have none. Maybe if we went 0 - 16 last year i could understand you, But we didn't go 0 - 16, we went 10 - 6, and over the offseason all we did was improve. BUT this isn't the point, the point is how pathetic it is to say your team has zero chance of winning the SB, Especially since it's the dolphins, who are a really DECENT team.

Way to have confidence in your team, I hope you root for us to loose too.

So ryann let me ask you this, Who is going to win the superbowl?

dumb ****ing thread

CirclingWagons said:
Also you have the small problem of your O-lineman never playing together before.

Small problem?? I'd say that this is our most formidable hurdle. If the team can show and prove that the o-line is ready to knuckle down and perform, the team will achieve greatness.

Fiedler doesnt suck, he does a good job. He had to fill some big shoes, Dan Marino's, u cant expect him to be as good as Dan the Man. He gets the job done. The thing about him that i dont like, is that he doesnt make his reads well, and he gets injured a lot.
Feely isnt bad either.
Just have some faith and pray, and the fins will go far!!!

Why cant the Dolphins have luck this year? Did NE have luck all those years when they were a crap team? No. Luck just happens. You dont deserve it, u dont earn it, its just there..

ryyyan24 said:
Just so everyone knows I am one of the biggest Dolphin fans around. Beilieve me, I would love to be wrong here but the Dolphins are NOT gonna win the SB THIS season.

1ST REASON: Quarterback. I believe that if Jay Fiedler is the starting QB then we are doomed, and have no shot of making the playoffs. There is no way anyone can say really anything positive about Jay over the last 4 seasons. Even if A.J. Feeley does start (and I pray to god he does) he will not bring us to the SB in the first year. I do believe, if AJ is QB, that the Dolphins will have a great year and make it to deep in the playoffs, possibly the AFC cahmpionship game.

What makes you so sure that If AJ starts that he can't bring us to the SB? You think he bring us to the AFC Championship but not the SB which is one game later? Makes no sense to me.

ryyyan24 said:
2ND REASON: Coaching. I think Dave will do a decent job this season. I feel that another horrible, stupid decision will cost us something big. (N.E. game 2 years ago, to make the playoffs, 2 min. left instead of handing it off to Ricky we throw 3 times and 2 are inc. and one is caught for 3 yards.)

And If we got the 1st down on a catch and ran the clock out from there you would be saying Wanny is a genius? :rolleyes:

And Luck? Luck just happens. It doesn't pick who is lucky or not. It just happens. Who knows, maybe this could be the year WE get our lucky bounces.

Back
Top Bottom