The rumor on the street is... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The rumor on the street is...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...that Ricky will return soon. The Dolphins will pay him more money and he will back with the team.

Have any of you heard this rumor and is there any truth to it?

_

Big mistake to let Ricky come back after this fiasco.

At this point, a change of heart by Ricky is not the best viable option.

Trust me, more teammates are pissed that he bailed on them a week before training camp than are letting on, and if he comes back, there's gonna be a lot of resentment and festering bad feelings.

Also, what kind of message would the F.O. be sending to the team if they let Ricky walk then come back without reprocussion?

A&O said:
...that Ricky will return soon. The Dolphins will pay him more money and he will back with the team.

_
Whered u here this/from who? I think what the best thing to do, is if Ricky is serious, wants to come back, has the right attitude, gets abck on meds etc...Wanny, the staff, and all the players should talk about i together. Players dont normally get say in FO decisions, but this should b a special case.

I'm just posting what I am hearing from others in the street. I just wanted to know if others have heard it too.

League office will have something to say if Ricky has a change of heart...especially after his "masking agent" comments. Ricky will have to agree to participate in the treatment program for the rest of his career and perhaps even have the p*ss guy move into his house.

If Ricky is starting to realize the implications of him leaving, then next he gets to learn the implications of him coming back. When that happens, maybe he'll finally understand how he has screwed things up for EVERYONE. Dude has hung himself.

there's an article on espn where the nfl saids that masking **** don't work. so how can they suspend him?

A&O said:

_
On what street did you hear this. The magic fairy street in magical gumdrop land on gumdrop lane? Where the fairies dance on taco buns while singing koombaya?

Not happening.

outtawack311 said:
On what street did you hear this. The magic fairy street in magical gumdrop land on gumdrop lane? Where the fairies dance on taco buns while singing koombaya?

Not happening.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: great post man. I was wondering the same thing. You keep saying "the guys from the street"...what guys on what street:confused: ?!

Sentinel will report on Wednesday that Ricky has put his house in South Florida and cars up for sale.

I don't see a return!

Ricky is gone, and even if he does want to come back, the orginization won't let them. You really think they want another black eye. Letting a player pull stuff like this and welcoming him back with open arms would make the FO even more of a laughing stock.

Unless you meet Ricky himself or someone high up on the dolphins FO, I wouldn't believe anything you hear "on the street." it's merely dillusional conjecture!

Back
Top Bottom