The rumor on the street is... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The rumor on the street is...

Sell it all Ricky, then pay Miami back its 8 mill and be on your happy way, I for one dont care. We will be OK with our defense, and Minor will break a thousand, Feeley will win the starters job and do great, our O-Line will be one of the best in the league, Wannsteadt will be named coach of the year, Marino will return, Shula will be Co-Head coach, we will go undefeated again and win the Super Bowl !!!!!!!! Now, hows that for opptimism, be gone Ricky !!! With or without you I am, and always have been a Dolphins fan, so Be Gone !

I think he is touring with Lenny Kravitz right now.....sounds like a joke but that was what was reported tonight. I say see ya. Even if you are trying to get more money, you don't do what he did to his teammates. Just unacceptable.

A&O said:
...that Ricky will return soon. The Dolphins will pay him more money and he will back with the team.

Have any of you heard this rumor and is there any truth to it?

_
Rosenhaus said that on Channel 7's sports Xtra on sun night. There was a thread about it but I cant seem to find it. Rosenhaus seemed pretty confident that Ricky would be back.

A&O said:
...that Ricky will return soon. The Dolphins will pay him more money and he will back with the team.

Have any of you heard this rumor and is there any truth to it?

_

Rumor on the street? Who are you, Huggy Bear? :lol:

LightsOut said:
there's an article on espn where the nfl saids that masking **** don't work. so how can they suspend him?

They wouldn't suspend him for his comments, but they would certainly step up their surprise drug tests.

outtawack311 said:
On what street did you hear this. The magic fairy street in magical gumdrop land on gumdrop lane? Where the fairies dance on taco buns while singing koombaya?

Not happening.
Dude, not to nitpick, but magic fairy street and gumdrop lane are two completely different streets on opposite ends of magical gumdrop land..........

FinFan24 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: great post man. I was wondering the same thing. You keep saying "the guys from the street"...what guys on what street:confused: ?!

Must be Ricky's dealers!!

Word on the street .For $5 she'll tell you you're a stud and basically anything you want to hear.

phin in the NW said:
I think he is touring with Lenny Kravitz right now.....sounds like a joke but that was what was reported tonight. I say see ya. Even if you are trying to get more money, you don't do what he did to his teammates. Just unacceptable.
Dead on! If I had to blame one other person, besides Ricky, it would be Lenny Kravitz. You know he wasn't telling him " look dude you have to go and play at least one more season for the sake of your team mates". Ricky got a taste of the rock star lifestyle and the draw of smoking as many fatties as possible was too much. :mad:

F150&Dolfan said:
Ricky isn't coming back. Nobody even knows where the hell the freaky bastard is right now.

bingo! you win the prize.

Ricky said he aint comin back and i believe him. One thing i dont get is that spielman says we must move on and then says we are leaving the door open. well, dont. take your first bit of advice and run with it.

If Ricky was planning to come back, he would have never said that he used a masking agent to cover up marijuana use. If he decides to come back, which I doubt he will, he will probably get suspended for 4 games.

How long are Rock Stars going to want to hang with this wierdo who talks like a 5 year old kid and has an annoying personality? When he's an N.F.L. star that has cache, when he's an ex-player he's just a big clown smoking up your dope and taking up room on your plane. Wait until he has no friends, that will be soon. The team should hit him as hard as they can financially. He doesn't deserve to be prancing around the globe on Dolphin money.

I love the smell of rumors in the air, they make me all tinglely inside.

outtawack311 said:
On what street did you hear this. The magic fairy street in magical gumdrop land on gumdrop lane? Where the fairies dance on taco buns while singing koombaya?

Not happening.

This is the first time that I've laughed at this f ' up situation.
This is me at work----->:roflmao:

Thanks, I needed that.

****ed up part is if he does comeback,the Dolphins management would welcome him back.

Back
Top Bottom