The rumor on the street is... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The rumor on the street is...

minus said:
****ed up part is if he does comeback,the Dolphins management would welcome him back.
Absolutly! This is a business and if he came back, he would be the best RB availible for no extra money/draft picks. They would have to let him come back, it would make the most sense for the team at this point.

NLude33 said:
Absolutly! This is a business and if he came back, he would be the best RB availible for no extra money/draft picks. They would have to let him come back, it would make the most sense for the team at this point.

Sure,It sounds like the logical thing to do but how would his teamates react to him comingback?

IMO

It is best for the TEAM to go on without him.

NLude33 said:
He'd be a locker room distraction. Imagine what would happen if he had a bad game? You already have your hands full w/ a headcase in Boston.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
League office will have something to say if Ricky has a change of heart...especially after his "masking agent" comments. Ricky will have to agree to participate in the treatment program for the rest of his career and perhaps even have the p*ss guy move into his house.

If Ricky is starting to realize the implications of him leaving, then next he gets to learn the implications of him coming back. When that happens, maybe he'll finally understand how he has screwed things up for EVERYONE. Dude has hung himself.
Oh, I think he realizes perfectly well how he screwed things up for others.....he just doesnt care.

I heard it from the man himself:
clear.gif

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't think he will comeback nor do I want him back. Can't he just file those papers so we can get over this.

Justasportsfan said:
He'd be a locker room distraction. Imagine what would happen if he had a bad game? You already have your hands full w/ a headcase in Boston.

That brings up another point....if we are soft on Ricky and give him more money to come back (assuming he would), how would that look to Boston? DB has already shown with his previous teams that he pushes the envelope to get away with as much as he can...what happens if we show him that there is no repercussions for bad behavior?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2004/07/28/a1b_PBPRICKY_0728.html

"As Williams travels with rocker Lenny Kravitz, he reportedly is putting up his South Florida properties and cars for sale. Although Williams would be eligible for $60,000 in severance pay, his long-term security is uncertain, especially considering a looming substance-abuse fine owed to the NFL"

"Kravitz and Williams apparently have bonded. They claim to share a disdain for elements of celebrity and Kravitz's latest hit refers to it.

"People don't realize it, but no one lives the rock-and-roll life 24/7," Kravitz told MTV.com. "They think it's hundreds of bottles of champagne flowing and private jets and money. But there's a lot of time when you're traveling  time to think, time to be lonely. Sometimes it gets to you."

The title of Kravitz's latest hit? No joke. It's Where are you running?"

A&O said:
...that Ricky will return soon. The Dolphins will pay him more money and he will back with the team.

Have any of you heard this rumor and is there any truth to it?

_
Any Links? Or is this coming from the big blue sky? Source?:confused:

The only reason that nut would come back is he looked at his contract andfigured out that he owes us 8 mill and he might need more weed moneyu

Let him stay wherever the hell he's at. Our team will move on, afterall, we never even made the playoffs with him. No, I'm not saying it was his fault cos it wasn't. All I'm saying is that we need to move on and hope that Henry or Minor can help us win and then go from there.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom