The Start Of Free Agency Could Be Delayed Until The Start Of April! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Start Of Free Agency Could Be Delayed Until The Start Of April!

burger13 said:
While it would suck to have to wait for free agency...........I'd rather they take the extra time as long as it is definately going to result in a new CBA.

:yeahthat:

I dont mind it so much as long as they come up with a new CBA, if we have to wait and they still dont then thats a real shame

Ryan1973 said:
I just read on Pro Football Talk that free agency could be pushed back until April because their trying to work out a new CBA. That would put a lot of teams in a bind since there wouldn't much time between then and the draft. Plus, we would have to wait another fricken month to wonder who the Dolphins will sign. I hope this doesn't happen.

:(

steveincolorado said:
Thanks for your opinion, but I'll live my life and you can go and live your own life. May head up to the mountains and relax today.:lol:

I really wasn't giving an opinion about your life, I could care less what you do, you brought up the subject of March and what it will be like in a quiet Dolphin month, I was referring to myself only.

I am willing to give up just about anything for a new CBA. This would still suck though.

Back
Top Bottom