The TExas HOLDem Poker Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The TExas HOLDem Poker Thread

i just took my worst bad beat of all time... still good enough for second place in a 50-seat tourney, but first was right there in my grasp... i was something like 98% on the flop, and lost to runner runner... grrrrr

PressCoverage said:
i just took my worst bad beat of all time... still good enough for second place in a 50-seat tourney, but first was right there in my grasp... i was something like 98% on the flop, and lost to runner runner... grrrrr

woooow

PressCoverage said:
well, section can't hear me, because he blocked his ears and yells "LALALALA" ... he has me on ignore because he can't handle our political exchanges in the PoFo... :D

anyhow... does anyone play on PokerRoom? great software... but you can't get reports on hands... nor cut and paste them...

yes, i didn't think they rigged it either... certainly not for profit... but what about juicing decks to keep people in hands more often?

further, what about collusion between players and bots? i know they SAY they take that very seriously, and you're supposed to report it, but it seems like they do little about it overall... i see it often... collusion, anyhow... so their measures aren't scaring people...

I play on pokerRoom I do not have a real account set up yet because I am not 18 but in due time I will! I am not gloating but I am a pretty good player and I am not talking online fake money crap! I was making 150 dollars a week playing the odd ten dollar buy ins with like 7 or 8 different people!

i enjoy watching Jennifer Tilly more and more each time i see her...

i used to find her irritating in her movies, but she has a lot of charisma at the tables... and, among all those pros, she's actually a pretty darn good player... and she openly admits she uses her cleavage as a Hold'em weapon... love it... closing in on 50, she still looks darn good...

jennifer_tilly_150c-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom