The TExas HOLDem Poker Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The TExas HOLDem Poker Thread

party poker, IMHO, is horrible... interface is ugly; movement around the table doesn't catch your eye; no macro buttons for call, fold, raise, etc.; no short-handed sit & go's;, chat window is only 4 lines deep.. and on and on and on...

about the only thing i liked about it is hand reports that you can save and get emailed to you...

Section126 said:
I like over aggressive donkey's sitting to my left.

Tight as a rock, here, champ... But then, I was asking about which online site you preferred.... So, considering it's always a war to you, nevermind...

PressCoverage said:
party poker, IMHO, is horrible... interface is ugly; movement around the table doesn't catch your eye; no macro buttons for call, fold, raise, etc.; no short-handed sit & go's;, chat window is only 4 lines deep.. and on and on and on...

about the only thing i liked about it is hand reports that you can save and get emailed to you...

Your probably right... we need to agree on a poker room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One that can accomodate private SNGs.. PP cannot!

PressCoverage said:
Tight as a rock, here, champ... But then, I was asking about which online site you preferred.... So, considering it's always a war to you, nevermind...

I wasn't calling you a donkey dude.

I thought you asked me what type of players I liked to play against.

As for the sites I like...

FullcontactPoker
FullTiltPoker
UltimateBet

anyone watchin that monte carlo tourney on FSN? It is pretty sweeeeett with hellmuth and devilfish

ShuggieOtis said:
anyone watchin that monte carlo tourney on FSN? It is pretty sweeeeett with hellmuth and devilfish

I hardly watch anymore, but always try to catch Hellmuth for the fun factor..

I made my return to party poker this weekend after a month+ off (along time for me considering it was my job for a while, everyday).. Not to bad but could have been better.. (raped in a few tournies, whats new).

So who can play on pokerroom, I don't play there yet but are willing too.. Any other suggestions, does pokerstars let you do private sng's now?

dominizzo said:
wooow I gooota stop plaing poker for a while

Tooo many BAd BEats

Its a large part of the game.. Just got to play through them.. And pray to the poker gods..

dominizzo said:
wooow I gooota stop plaing poker for a while

Tooo many BAd BEats

If you can control yourself and not tilt..then play through them..if not...a mini vaction away from poker is always good to refresh your mind.

a decent site to set up private sit n go's is dsipoker.com I have used them before with private sng's and tourneys and it ran very smoothly.

Pokerrooooooooooooooooom... I'm telling you... You don't even need the download version, you can play their java script version direct from the site... Tons and tons of different sit n go, public and private.. Shorthanded, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 seats... Tournaments of every conceivable size 'round the clock...

One thing that is disturbing, admittedly, is macro spam texting is possible in the chat window... Which indicates that some scripting is possible.. I hope BOTs are not too prevalent...

No hand reports, either...

Back
Top Bottom