The TExas HOLDem Poker Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The TExas HOLDem Poker Thread

As far as setting up a tourny goes, I use pokerroom.com and Always see custom tournaments set up there, invite only I believe.

PressCoverage said:
only if i can sit to Section's left.. ;)

:sidelol:

Always want an edge huh?

It wouldn't matter. :wink:

I can play at:

Full Tilt
Ultimate Bet
Full Contact Poker

whats the best hand everyones ever gotten in hold em?

ive had a straight flush, 5-9 of diamonds

playing omaha, ive seen royal flushes a few times, but ive never had one

DevilElias26 said:
whats the best hand everyones ever gotten in hold em?

ive had a straight flush, 5-9 of diamonds

playing omaha, ive seen royal flushes a few times, but ive never had one

I've hit a Royal on-line before. Live i'm not sure if i've ever hit a straight flush, plenty of 4 of kind though....

ShuggieOtis said:
wow thats impressive, i have had many late night vegas NL holdem sessions lol, they do not always turn out so fortunate

were you bluffing and picking up pots or making a lot of hands?

I was getting good hole cards, and either betting or bullying. I won a very big hand when I was up to $400 when I raised $16 to $17 bet in the small blind with 9c 9d. Big blind folded, and next to act called. Flop came Qs 6s Qd. I bet $20, other person called. The turn hit 9s. I check the other person checks too. River came 3s. So I am hoping she just hit a flush, and there is already ~$80 in the pot. Everyone at the table knew I was using my stack, so I put out a $100 bet. She waits about 10 seconds before moving all-in, and she had $220 in her stack. I called the extra $120 and watched her turn over As Kd. She hit a ace high flush and i took the pot down with the boat, 9's over queens. The next hand i came out with the same raise, $15 raise to $17, and a kid went all in with $50. I had Ac Jc and called. He turns over pocket Aces and yells out "Aces *****." Flop came J J K, by the turn no chance of flush, and a blank on the river. I went on several streaks but also got pocket Aces seven times in 3hrs. I played the cards dealt to me perfectly, and came out way on top.

dominizzo said:
Tonite I lost twice with Pocket Rockets!! Woow I had a tourney with 10 guys i slowplayed my Aces and lost

HEEEE-HAWWWW
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom