This bad call was Wannstedt's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This bad call was Wannstedt's

I am coming to believe that the only infirmity Joe Collier suffers if from the knife sticking out of his back...or perhaps he has bad ankles from having the rug yanked out from beneath his feet by Dave Wannstedt.

juniorseau55 said:
If we win the superbowl I woudl kiss his butt.

Damn, if I would. If we did win the SB, it would not be because of Wanny.
Guarandamtee ya that!! :D

Excuse me peeps, but you have no idea what's going on behind the scene at the phins HQ's, this reporter gives his opinion...OPINION, and people jump on it like it was Jesus telling you this. The Offense is already laid down..that was done before the mini camps begin...you have to have that ready along with the philosophy before you even see the players. So I know that part is ready. The only change I see here is who's running it. Both men didn' t have any pervious OC experience. so I don't see the big difference. We are still a mystery to other teams Offensively because they have no history of our OC. so I'm optimisic in that sense. This keeps team off balance until we show up..any little advantage in this league is hugh. The only people who will jump on this article are those who didn't like Wanny anyway..The thing is he's here, reguardless of what people feel. So it's about are the players we have a good fit for a championship team. The coaching has always in mho, been good, I can't say that about the players we've had.

Trestman won't be our coordinator this year because he is a WC offense guy and we don't have the personel or preparation for that. Besides, you can't make that drastic a change in the O once your camps begin...I also think there MIGHT have been some kind of stipulation when he was hired from his old team that he can't be the same level, that may be why he has the "Asst. Head Coach" tag as well. I have no real idea that this is true, but it sounds like something that happens in this league when guys leave their old teams.

I also think that DW is right by not moving Trestman or Sullivan because those coaches have "projects" they are working on that need their attention. They are best at what those projects need (D. Bo and the rest of the recievers, Sullivan and Trestman with the AJ tutilege--(is that a word )??

Nobody really knows what the heck happened here. Sure, Collier could be lying about the injury to save face....what other means does he have to use to get out of this thing if Wanny really believed he was the wrong man for the job at this point?

OTOH, he could be truly sick....however I question why is it he can coach period? If coaching is such a drag on his health, why not take a leave of absence? Why go back to being running backs coach....why not become an administrative part of the organization that doesn't require any stress at all?

How much less stress is involved in being running backs coach? Does that mean he will spend less hours at work? Less worry? IMO coaching is coaching...whether it is one position or ten, you should still spend the same amount of time doing just that....coaching.

I'm not saying the sky is falling...but with Collier as our OC, maybe Wanny saw--or forecasted that it was about to...and he saved the day.

Just a another worthless hack who can't stand Wanny.

According to this hack, either Wanny knew of his buddies illimess and put to much on him or Collins is lying about his illiness so he won't look bad.

Either way he cast doubts on Collins character in his attemp to smear Wanny.

What a jerk.

--Ross

Section126 said:
So you Bills fans are cheering the illness of our former OC?.....typical.
Come on, don't even try to spin it that way :rolleyes:

you know damn well we were cheering Wanny's incompetence

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
You guys are so qucik to jump down Dave Wa.'s throat. It's rediculously useless and nothing but arrogant. Dave Wanstedt is by far a great "coach." I agree with 90% of you that Dave Wannstedt is by far one of the worst possible GM"s and has indeed made some terrible calls in his career. But seeing that he is only a "coach" this year and nothing more, let the man be. There is a reason why the Dolphins players respect him so dayum much. I know Dave personally and i find it rediculous that nothing but simple Dolphin fans with maybe a lil experience behind them can rant on so much about a position none of you would ever take or even have he capabilities to handle. Give me a break.

I didn't know he was still coaching in this league by the way.

Back
Top Bottom