This cant be good for the Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This cant be good for the Pats

The NFL is desperate to get their hands on Walsh's evidence so they can destroy it.They could care less whether they can find more evidence of the Cheatriots gaining an unfair advantage,all they care about is getting the evidence destroyed before someone like Arlen Specter gets his hands on it.The NFL does not want their image or integrity blemished any further.:shakeno:

The NFL is desperate to get their hands on Walsh's evidence so they can destroy it.They could care less whether they can find more evidence of the Cheatriots gaining an unfair advantage,all they care about is getting the evidence destroyed before someone like Arlen Specter gets his hands on it.The NFL does not want their image or integrity blemished any further.:shakeno:
Or they don't want evidence of the Jets and any other teams cheating getting out as well. I understand Robert Kraft is very influential, some argue the most powerful owner in the league but definitely top 2 or 3, but why would Goodell screw over the other owners in the league - whom he ultimately works for - for one guy?

I think the best penalty would be to remove championship banners. Also, forfeit their week 1 win over the Jets.

You mean the NFL doesn't want the PATS image or integrity blemished anymore right??

Or they don't want evidence of the Jets and any other teams cheating getting out as well. I understand Robert Kraft is very influential, some argue the most powerful owner in the league but definitely top 2 or 3, but why would Goodell screw over the other owners in the league - whom he ultimately works for - for one guy?

Money talks--especially if that's the owner that got him the job (which it was).

Pat fans always in denial. Ya know pre-spygate every time most Pat fans would post it was to gloat and act all superior with every word and comment. Now every post is full of excuses. Just face facts, sure everyone cheats, but the cheating that in NE has done since BB took over is unrivalled. I know this really throws a wrench in Pat fans ability to call their team one of the best ever, but that's BB fault, blame him. Let this be a lesson, you'll reap what you sew! This is the payback for all the BS Pat fans have dished out since 2001, it's Dolphin Jet and Bill fans payback. We don't need excuses, just bow out gracefully.

It doesn't matter if Dolphins, Jets, and Bills fans say "Pats*", as I've stated before that isn't in the record books and never will be in the record books. Nothing about the history will change, just YOUR view on it. I do find it interesting how my opinion is just a farse and a cop out because I stated that Goodell wouldn't screw over 29 other owners that he works for, for just one guy (whether he got him the job or not - because they could easily remove him if everybody else disagreed with his handlings of the situation), but you don't really have a legit response to it.

It doesn't matter if Dolphins, Jets, and Bills fans say "Pats*", as I've stated before that isn't in the record books and never will be in the record books. Nothing about the history will change, just YOUR view on it. I do find it interesting how my opinion is just a farse and a cop out because I stated that Goodell wouldn't screw over 29 other owners that he works for, for just one guy (whether he got him the job or not - because they could easily remove him if everybody else disagreed with his handlings of the situation), but you don't really have a legit response to it.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, believes the Pats earned a thing. That's good enough for me. If you choose to believe it still counts because there's no *, that up to you. But the luster is long gone. As for Kraft, I could care less. He knows the truth and he doesn't want the truth out there so IMO he's just as guilty. Crash and burn. This isn't smack, it's just my personal feelings about a team that spent more time trying to find a way to win without earning it then they did about winning with heart, passion and integrity.

i think that they nevr would have got perfect.....if they were cheating they should have been put down for a lose....but i guess if they lost the super bowl then it dont matter cause they nvr wwent perfect

No one, and I mean NO ONE, believes the Pats earned a thing. That's good enough for me. If you choose to believe it still counts because there's no *, that up to you. But the luster is long gone. As for Kraft, I could care less. He knows the truth and he doesn't want the truth out there so IMO he's just as guilty. Crash and burn. This isn't smack, it's just my personal feelings about a team that spent more time trying to find a way to win without earning it then they did about winning with heart, passion and integrity.

So you mean to tell me, that through ALL the practices in training camp, all the workouts, all the practices during the season and all the hard work the players put it isn't earned because of a camera? CAMERAS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! LOL @ you.

So you mean to tell me, that through ALL the practices in training camp, all the workouts, all the practices during the season and all the hard work the players put it isn't earned because of a camera? CAMERAS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! LOL @ you.

NOBODY RESPECTS ANYTHING THE PATS HAVE DONE!! Live under whatever rock you choose, it's the way it is and always will be.

Please show me where Bob Kraft got Goodell the job.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-08-08-goodell-commissioner_x.htm

There you go--a link to one of the articles announcing his appointment. Kraft was one of the main owners on the search committee and is quoted several times in the article singing Roger G's praises. It was well-known at the time that Goodell was the "big market" owners' choice (led by their Grand Poobah, Krafty Bob). Roger has ever since been carrying the Pats* water faithfully.....

Back
Top Bottom