This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a

I just want my 15 sec of fame. Butch Fragrance for next GM get ahold of me Mr. Ross!

I'm commenting in hopes that someone will come to this thread from Deadspin and see my incredible wit. Fame and fortune, here I come!

funny how originally none of the forum members gave this any credibility.

Yet somehow, some yokle on Dreadspin, turns this into national fodder.

Oy Vey!

Can we have a comment from some of Jeff Ireland's family that seems to post on here under aliases? Something along the lines that Jeff doesn't know anything about this case with richie , all the info stopped at the feet of philbin.

I'm kind of offended. We drafted the whole Ginn family and none of them ever posted here.

I just want my 15 sec of fame. Butch Fragrance for next GM get ahold of me Mr. Ross!
Heck, with a name like Butch Fragrance, I'd like to hire you

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Great thread. Will read again.

Lol, how quickly sarcasm turns into honesty. I'm sure you've been back to read this.

If this is truly Richie Incognito's father, the fact that he's posting these things here, and the manner in which he's posting them, ought to give one an idea of the root of Richie Incognito's personality problems.

Back
Top Bottom